Persona 4 stops
I'm playing Persona 4 in PCSX2, and the game suddenly stops. The music still plays, but the characters and stuff stops. The menu where I can choose my attacks doesn't pop up either, my character is just ... staying still. I'm currently in the part where I'm battling Yosuke's persona, or maybe shadow? After I got hit by the wind thing, my character got knocked down , blah blah blah , cuz' it's his weakness, then after that, nothing happens. It just stops. Can somebody please help me with this problem? What should I do to solve it? I reaaaally want to play persona 4. Sad

I'm new here, so I hope the picture I attached can be seen...
I'm not really sure how to insert or put it in my post XD
But anyway, the picture I attached is a screenshot I took when the game stopped. It's been like that since many minutes ago. I tried restarting it many times, but didn't work.

~~~Not really important~~~
Also, i also got trouble with the game at the start when my character got off the train and went to Dojima's car, the screen goes black and something appears at the bottom right corner, which indicates that the game is loading. But then, after the icon dissapears , the screen just stays black. Mellow

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This is a rounding error, I've had this happen to me before on persona 4. Easy fix, go into the VU menu and switch the rounding mode. I can't remember which of the 4 I used to fix it, just try them one after the other. You likely won't even have to restart the emulator or anything.

This also can happen if you've disabled clamping for whatever reason as well (some people do so for the miniscule speed increase). But even on extra it can still do this if the rounding mode doesn't meet with the game's "approval".
[Image: 2748844.png]