Persona 4 weird graphic issue
I tried skipdraw 1-10, all possibly related hw hack, dx9, dx11 and ogl.

All the same. It's just gonna be like that. If it wasn't a major pain to get my PS2 to boot any games I'd check it out on there, but I can't right now.

I didn't even notice it til you brought it to my attention, and my first P4 playthrough was on PS2, so it must not be too different or it woulda struck me as odd.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

fade2black those rainbow colored stripes on the ground was cause of a too high resolution.
(12-11-2013, 06:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I tried skipdraw 1-10, all possibly related hw hack, dx9, dx11 and ogl.

All the same. It's just gonna be like that. If it wasn't a major pain to get my PS2 to boot any games I'd check it out on there, but I can't right now.

I didn't even notice it til you brought it to my attention, and my first P4 playthrough was on PS2, so it must not be too different or it woulda struck me as odd.

Ok, well thanks for checking for me. As I said it's not to big of a deal, anyways I'll just play it, no problem haha.