Persona Modifier for Persona 4 (U) - Cheat Generator
It's not complicated in the least, it's actually far more simple than the pnach method... that's why it was created.

Also please stop talking in riddles, as tadatada does not speak English natively and you will confuse him.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Why I recommended to use PCSX2OTC to you in the post #14 and #27 is, needed to read pcsx2's memory as a result of your questions, since there is no way to read pcsx2's memory except advanced tools.

I cannot understand why so difficult PCSX2OTC is compared to the pnach method. Just pastes codes into PCSX2OTC and clicks the Apply button. Is this simple process so complicate? And you said "i could not quickly verify it myself" in #30, but what I said is just only specific three steps in #27.

Anyway, if you feel PCSX2OTC is complicate and dangerous. use the pnach method instead. Cheat Generators support pnach formatted codes for the pnach method from the first.

PCSX2OTC can modify only unprotected emulated loaded game's RAM in pcsx2, cannot modify other processes' memory and doesn't modify any file except PCSX2OTC.ini. If behaving like a virus, any anti virus software will warn you.

Lastly, cheating itself is like handing a loaded gun to a baby regardless of whether using PCSX2OTC.
(09-30-2014, 05:08 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Also please stop talking in riddles, as tadatada does not speak English natively and you will confuse him.

I admit that I sometimes cannot fully understand some posts. Smile
I've been looking around for a good tool to manage custom editing the skills on persona in p4. Based on this thread it looked like the spreadsheet was likely ideal.
I noticed that a lot of files seem to have been deleted on 5 November, have they been moved or are they all gone permanently?