Pitfall - The Lost Expedition Water Graphics
Exclamation 
Hello!  I am first glad that Pitfall - The Lost Expedition is playable on PCSX2.  However, when I jump in the water (such as going to Flooded Caves) it is blank and blue with extremely low visibility.  On PS2, the game had a fog effect that gradually lowered visibility.  Attached  is a screenshot of such an error.  If you need any additional information, just tell me how I can provide it!
[Image: rYkBqpk]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-19-2024, 11:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU - Intel Core i7 13700KF (Not overclocked)
GPU - Asus RTX 3070
MEMORY - 16 GB DDR4
OS - Windows 11
PCSX2 VERSION (Nightly) - 1.7.5489
GSdx settings (I think these are the GSdx) - ATTACHED PHOTOS            
GAME IN QUESTION - Pitfall - The Lost Expedition (ISO pulled from PS2 disk)
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Lightbulb 
(01-19-2024, 11:30 PM)SteakGaming Wrote: Hello!  I am first glad that Pitfall - The Lost Expedition is playable on PCSX2.  However, when I jump in the water (such as going to Flooded Caves) it is blank and blue with extremely low visibility.  On PS2, the game had a fog effect that gradually lowered visibility.  Attached  is a screenshot of such an error.  If you need any additional information, just tell me how I can provide it!
[Image: rYkBqpk]

Hi, I was also having this problem until I tried changing the Renderer in Settings/Graphics to "Software". The video quality is not the best, however (in my case) it allowed me to surpass the underwater level. After you finish the level, you may save the game and change the graphic settings to how it was before.
Can you post a gsdump of the issue?