Pixel Noise
Question 
Anyone here know how to activate pixel noise without press F7?cos i want to make it as default. I've searched it but i could find patch only. Thanks Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

I guess I was the one who made that patch you might found;p and no, you can't set it with ini setting or any other way permanently without patching gsdx it just doesn't have such "ini" settings in official versions.

In fact there are more stupid stuff around gsdx settings which I always patch for myself like hotkeys saving the setting instead of manual edit of ini file etc..;p Dunno why such simple yet usefull changes are ignored, but when it comes to that F7 shader I guess not many even know about it's existence hence maybe nobody cares.:]
(07-22-2013, 05:36 AM)miseru99 Wrote: I guess I was the one who made that patch you might found;p and no, you can't set it with ini setting or any other way permanently without patching gsdx it just doesn't have such "ini" settings in official versions.

In fact there are more stupid stuff around gsdx settings which I always patch for myself like hotkeys saving the setting instead of manual edit of ini file etc..;p Dunno why such simple yet usefull changes are ignored, but when it comes to that F7 shader I guess not many even know about it's existence hence maybe nobody cares.:]

yes, the patch is yours Tongue2.
What? I can't set it via gsdx.ini Sad
Pixel noise is very usefull but few people knew it
What it actually do ? Tongue2
(07-24-2013, 06:49 PM)Preet Wrote: What it actually do ? Tongue2

I've never heard about it until now Tongue. I've just tried it. It's similar to the pixelate filter in Visual Boy Advance. Example of a random pic in google images: http://www.retrovicio.org/ficheros/tutor...xelate.png
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Are you serious? never heard it? ('o' )
Just press f7 Tongue2
I heard of it never liked it on anything not even sure why some one would want to use such filter, but then to each his own i guess