Pixelated/blocky video
My game is displaying all pixelated, no matter what settings I try... In searching for a solution, I saw two threads where someone had the problem, but they were both closed because someone assumed (knew?) the persons with the problem were using warez. In my case, however, I am trying to play a legit PS2 game that I purchased many years ago: .hack//Infection. Any idea how to get the video to display properly?

Thanks,

Luke

Hardware:
CPU/GPU: Intel Sandy Bridge i5-2400 (yes, this thing is a good GPU, better than my Radeon)

Sponsored links

PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings? Plugin setting? Are you running the Linux version of PCSX2 like that other thread? Screenshots? Any info at all?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
PCSX2: Linux 0.9.7-r3881 (0.9.6 doesn't work at all)
Settings: I've tried basically everything by now.
Screenshots: http://luke.dashjr.org/tmp/code/201101_pcsx2/
If you are using an nvidia graphics card, and are using the nvidia binary drivers, go into the nvidia control panel, and make sure that Anistropic filtering is off (in the antialiasing settings). Having it on will cause graphical issues along that line...
I'm not. As I said, I'm using Sandy Bridge...
I'd guess it's something similar in intel graphic drivers then, check the settings on it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-24-2011, 05:11 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I'd guess it's something similar in intel graphic drivers then, check the settings on it.
Anistropic filtering is off
FWIW, I purchased a Radeon HD 5850 and PCSX2 now runs my game basically 100% smoothly. So this bug is hardware-specific I guess.