Play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 with a Wii remote!!!
(04-03-2009, 09:02 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 08:47 AM)marcus Wrote: I'll test the talking thing and put the new script up tonight.
that's also true for any other action (triangle key in kh2, d-pad then cross in kh Smile)

Okay, I just made it so in KH you can press the A button (which is triangle in kh2) to press X. So you can use the dpad and A for the action button as you would in KH2.
This also means you can press A to attack in KH, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to while you can swing your keyblade with the wiimote.

Also, if anyone has already downloaded the lilypad file, please download the new one which is now on the front page or the new script will not work correctly with Kingdom Hearts 1.
(The new file just adds the mapping of L2 and R2 to Button 8 and 9 accordingly, so you can update your mapping manually if necessary.)
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ @2.33GHz
NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB @C:600MHz M:475MHz
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

Sponsored links

unfortunately, my parents don't trust online shops
so I'll have to go buy one from Future shop or Best Buy
(04-03-2009, 11:31 PM)Chivi Wrote: unfortunately, my parents don't trust online shops

Okay well you still need to try and find one supporting bluesoleil if you want to connect your wiimote without hastle. Most adapters do support it but it's best to check. Smile

Still looking forward to feedback from anyone at all...
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

(04-04-2009, 02:36 PM)marcus Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 11:31 PM)Chivi Wrote: unfortunately, my parents don't trust online shops

Okay well you still need to try and find one supporting bluesoleil if you want to connect your wiimote without hastle. Most adapters do support it but it's best to check. Smile

I tried this out, but PCSX2 still thinks the Remotes are "detatched" and has "?"'s for the values. Any suggestions?
looks like I can't attempt it, $36 for a usb which I'll rarely use is not worth it =X
sorry man
(04-06-2009, 12:38 AM)NeoCloudstrife Wrote:

I tried this out, but PCSX2 still thinks the Remotes are "detatched" and has "?"'s for the values. Any suggestions?

Hm,
Does glovepie report that they are attached?
If so, do you have PPjoy installed and configured?
If so, please up a screenshot of your lilypad and ppjoy config.

Also, make sure blusoleil has connected to the wiimote (Should show up green in the tray)
If you have ppjoy working; go to glovepie, run the script, and click CP-settings>Joystick, select PPjoy Controller 2 and click properties, and press different buttons on your wiimote to see if anything lights up.
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

(04-06-2009, 03:41 PM)marcus Wrote:

Hm,

Also, make sure blusoleil has connected to the wiimote (Should show up green in the tray)
If you have ppjoy working; go to glovepie, run the script, and click CP-settings>Joystick, select PPjoy Controller 2 and click properties, and press different buttons on your wiimote to see if anything lights up.

I got glovepie to report that I had a nunchuck and a wiimote connected, which i did. But i've never heard anything about "Blusoleil" before. perhaps i should download it.
(04-06-2009, 11:31 PM)NeoCloudstrife Wrote:
(04-06-2009, 03:41 PM)marcus Wrote:

Hm,

I got glovepie to report that I had a nunchuck and a wiimote connected, which i did. But i've never heard anything about "Blusoleil" before. perhaps i should download it.

Ah no if it's connected and a single blue led lights up on your wiimote then you needn't get bluesoleil.
Did anything happen when you ran the script went to CP-settings>Joystick>PPJoy Controller 2. Because that should show if the pc is picking up anything from the wiimote.

If you go on that and buttons light up correctly, try to configure the lilypad plugin yourself, making it look identical to screenshot on the first post.
(eg Just press Cross on lilypad, then swing the wiimote; look at the top of the script for what the controls should be mapped to.)
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

BIG UPDATE!

Check it out;
There's a new vibrate function!
Now easier to set up!
Complete immersion in the game is now possible!
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

i was about to say about the vibration functions. Laugh Tongue (so it's now setup to lilypad? Huh )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja