Play me Some GTA baby!
Rainbow 
I DLed the emu. just so I can play all the GTA games. Now I am looking at the game compat. guide, What does Region "U" mean?

-I have a couple PAL GTA games, will they work?
-So I make it into an ISO, then mount it using Alcohol120, then play?

And my laptop is 1.5Ghz 1.5GB RAM, integrated card. Will this run? Thanks!

Sponsored links

if it is on the compatibility list, it will, and even if it isn't, try using the latest betas
yeah, create an iso, is better
uhm.... don't expect too much with that pc, is it dual-core or single-core? intel or amd?
what kind of integrated video? intel gma 950, x3100, x4500, ati radeon hd 3200, etc?
the best recomendation I can give you is to use speed hacks and native resolution
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Even dual core, at 1.5ghz you are not going to get smooth gameplay out of any GTA game. You're best bet would be to try and find some cheap PC copies of those games as emulating them on your PC would be near impossible and very slow/laggy.
I don't think you have much hope. Even with speed hacks. My PC has a 2 Ghz core 2 duo and I can run GTA San Andreas at about 50-60 fps depending on the scene with all speed hacks enabled. Of course with all speed hacks enabled there is a little problem that occurs every so often. The image on the screen will lock up and if I escape, then go to run->execute that will reset the image and I can continue playing again. Very annoying.