PlayClaw 3 Support
Quote:And of course you get full speed recording at 720p with an i5-2500k @4.3GHz. =P

I'm still NOT getting full speed at 720p while recording on HDD, so yeah it's not the processor, it's the write speed Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

To clarify-

It's not a write speed issue I'm having- used an SSD drive and still had the same issue. The problem I'm getting is the one Wolfwood824 listed as Example PC 2. Using the internal recorder causes serious framerate drop, using a third party one doesn't. For example, Playclaw 3 can record Zone of the Enders 2 in 720p with zero framedrop and no effect on gameplay. However, internal recorder causes serious gameplay stuttering to the point where it's unplayable and the video is only marginally better.

Using Playclaw 3 however has the mixed success rate of some games recording fine (such as Zone of the Enders) whereas some games such as Clock Tower 3 start flickering uncontrollably regardless of options selected. If have the option, I'd pick Playclaw 3 everytime because the overlay is handy to know when it's actually recording and what the file sizes are running at

I know this would be considered a small problem in the grand scheme of things.