Playing a Game
Hey guys,

I'm playing Dynasty Tactics 2, one of my all time favorite strategy games, and the game is running terribly slow. I've been doing a little research and downloaded Directx 11, configured my video plug in stuff to Direct3D11 (hardware) and that picked up the speed on the start up menus and the general pre-battle menus of the game where you can take care of your troops and move your armies around before a battle.

The problem I'm having is with the fps when I get into a battle. As soon as it starts the fps drops down to about 25-30, the background music sounds terrible because of the slow-motion effects, and I have to wait 5 minutes for a dialogue to finish. And I don't even want to think about the videos. Those are just too terrible to describe.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix my problem. I want the in-game battles to run at normal speed. I'm not computer literate so please don't throw out things a novice wouldn't understand, and any in-depth guides as to what you're trying to get me to do would be great.

Thanks in advance,
jbaxley

Sponsored links

(03-28-2014, 04:08 AM)jbaxley Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm playing Dynasty Tactics 2, one of my all time favorite strategy games, and the game is running terribly slow. I've been doing a little research and downloaded Directx 11, configured my video plug in stuff to Direct3D11 (hardware) and that picked up the speed on the start up menus and the general pre-battle menus of the game where you can take care of your troops and move your armies around before a battle.

The problem I'm having is with the fps when I get into a battle. As soon as it starts the fps drops down to about 25-30, the background music sounds terrible because of the slow-motion effects, and I have to wait 5 minutes for a dialogue to finish. And I don't even want to think about the videos. Those are just too terrible to describe.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to fix my problem. I want the in-game battles to run at normal speed. I'm not computer literate so please don't throw out things a novice wouldn't understand, and any in-depth guides as to what you're trying to get me to do would be great.

Thanks in advance,
jbaxley

You could start by giving us your system specs.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]