Playing in VR3D on x64 versions ?
Hi, I tried following tutorials to play PCSX2 in 3d, but I ran into problems with every method I found.
The final result I'm trying to achieve is to play in 3D inside a VR environment (Virtual Desktop / Big Screen / VorpX / ...)

VorpX hooks on the game but offers me no 3d reconstruction method (This isn't really a PCSX2 problem so I won't ask for help on this)

Helix mod is apparently meant to run with Nvidia 3d Vision , which I can't use since I'm running an RTX 3000 card on recent drivers.

Other solutions work by installing another 3d rendering plugin and using it instead of the default ones, but if I understand correctly, the new versions of PCSX2 dont support plugins anymore, and everything is included in the base program. I tried it on the latest x32 version, it ""works"", I get 3d, but it's an old plugin, it runs way worse than the more recent version of PCSX2 and it apparently doesn't support hardware mipmapping, so 75% of the games I want to play won't work properly.

Does anyone know if a method to play x64 PCSX2 in 3d without using Nvidia 3d vision exists ?

Sponsored links

(06-09-2022, 12:24 PM)dendonflo Wrote: Hi, I tried following tutorials to play PCSX2 in 3d, but I ran into problems with every method I found.
The final result I'm trying to achieve is to play in 3D inside a VR environment (Virtual Desktop / Big Screen / VorpX / ...)

VorpX hooks on the game but offers me no 3d reconstruction method (This isn't really a PCSX2 problem so I won't ask for help on this)

Helix mod is apparently meant to run with Nvidia 3d Vision , which I can't use since I'm running an RTX 3000 card on recent drivers.

Other solutions work by installing another 3d rendering plugin and using it instead of the default ones, but if I understand correctly, the new versions of PCSX2 dont support plugins anymore, and everything is included in the base program. I tried it on the latest x32 version, it ""works"", I get 3d, but it's an old plugin, it runs way worse than the more recent version of PCSX2 and it apparently doesn't support hardware mipmapping, so 75% of the games I want to play won't work properly.

Does anyone know if a method to play x64 PCSX2 in 3d without using Nvidia 3d vision exists ?
So to answer your question: Item. But not really. Unity and 3DS Max don't do what Inventor considers and Environment because they only have one: the digital environment. First of all, you are going to need Unity. It is what adds the VR support like a camera and controls to interact with your headsets, as well as all the physics and terrain colliders so the house acts like a house instead of a hologram.
(06-09-2022, 12:24 PM)dendonflo Wrote: Hi, I tried following tutorials to play PCSX2 in 3d, but I ran into problems with every method I found.

playing x64 PCSX2 in 3D without Nvidia 3D Vision might be challenging due to compatibility limitations and plugin changes.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go