Playing lightgun games with a mouse
Hello, how do I configure pcsx2 to play lightgun games like Vampire Night?
I know in the past nuvee was the only way, but recent versions of pcsx2 do not allow me to change the input plugin.
Do I have to download an older version of pcsx2 or is it possible to configure lilypad somehow?

Sponsored links

Isn't nuvee an usb plugin, go back to older build like 1.6 if you want nuvee for now. We are in the process of integrating plugins and upgrading as we go , stuff like nuvee for the future.
(03-27-2021, 11:53 PM)RedDevilus Wrote: Isn't nuvee an usb plugin, go back to older build like 1.6 if you want nuvee for now. We are in the process of integrating plugins and upgrading as we go , stuff like nuvee for the future.

I am sorry for a late reply, I was busy the past few days. 

But I noticed that lilypad has and called neGcon when selecting pads. Doesn't this refer to the Guncon, or is that just a placeholder option for the future?
I tried to configure it but no luck, nothing happens in-game.

Anyway I know lightgun games are bit a niche genre, but I hope they will receive some love and attention from the devs in the future.
Hmm neGcon could be for using your mouse for lightguns, whereas nuvee is more known for supporting that and real guncons.
I haven't tested lightguns on PCSX2 however

Related thread:
Put that into your plugins and change it
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Nuvee-PS...-by-Shalma