Playing on PC without admin rights!
Ima try it like this, the moderator can just delete my posts that went to the spam filter then.

Log
PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873 - compiled on Feb 3 2014
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 1932 MB
CPU name = Intel® Celeron® CPU N2806 @ 1.60GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 1.598 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 41d8e3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2

Pictures :
pic1:
[Image: xrjju3gc.png]

Pic 2 :
[Image: 47bdkxiw.png]
Picture 3:
[Image: mn2edicr.png]
pic4:
[Image: ummbkjrb.png]
Pic 5:
[Image: q7pow3en.png]
Picture 6:
[Image: 639awdck.png]
Pic7:
[Image: z8aa52az.png]
Pict.8:
[Image: ajzg9852.png]
Picture 9 shows the usual game ( runs very smooth, no problems)
[Image: 8yt9jh8k.png]
Picture 10 shows in fight. It feels way slower than the shown fps.. its unplayable
[Image: 4r9njool.png]

im running high performance and i am plugged in.

Thx guys for trying to help me though.

Sponsored links

the inaccurate fps readings are because of the increased slider hacks in emulation settings. by the way, the demanding scenes won't work any more faster since the CPU is not much powerful and the GPU also might be weak for the task.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
so i can basically do nothing except not play ? :-/ or buy a better one?
Pretty much yes, your CPU is very weak and not really up to the task of PS2 emulation. the combination of all the chips we have to emulate on the original PS2 adds up to 3.6Ghz (although you cant really do that), then we have emulation overhead, so you can see why it wont work
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

would maybe installing the c++ runtimes at my usb stick work? And then copy all that to the desktop including pcsx2?

although im not sure if thats even possible.
You will still need the dx runtimes. If you can do it, it'll work
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-01-2015, 03:00 PM)Synt Wrote: would maybe installing the c++ runtimes at my usb stick work? And then copy all that to the desktop including pcsx2?

although im not sure if thats even possible.

IIRC PCSX2 just needs msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll, which can be found in this here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lpggj...84/VC12.7z

You can get DX9 to work using the same trick (needed dlls are d3dx9_43.dll and D3DCompiler_43.dll I think).
DX10 and 11 are a little more tricky to make portable, it is still doable but they require a different trick.
(06-01-2015, 04:17 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: IIRC PCSX2 just needs msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll, which can be found in this here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lpggj...84/VC12.7z

You can get DX9 to work using the same trick (needed dlls are d3dx9_43.dll and D3DCompiler_43.dll I think).
DX10 and 11 are a little more tricky to make portable, it is still doable but they require a different trick.

Guy....

I LOVE YOU!

Your package with the other drivers wasnt able to unpack for some reason but all i needed was the 2 dll u just gave me... It works on a Pc where i couldnt install anything and runs flawless, no lags, 50fps constant, wow.... i almost gave up hope

Awesome guys here. Thanks for all the help i got here.
If anybody would be interested i could pack the whole folder as kind of a portable version for windows 7. Just let me know Smile

Thanks a thousand times again ! <3