Playstation
PlayStation 1 games can't function on pcsx2  ?

Sponsored links

some can.
it's still in early stages
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you want to run them in the goodest condition , set the IOP to interpreter , enabled the EETimingHack and the Delay VIF1 Stalls (VIF1 FIFO) Hack.Under GSDX , set the render to OpenGL Software.
(07-28-2017, 02:25 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: If you want to run them in the goodest condition , set the IOP to interpreter , enabled the EETimingHack and the Delay VIF1 Stalls (VIF1 FIFO) Hack.Under GSDX , set the render to OpenGL Software.

I tried your setup with street fighter alpha3. The result is a black screen.
(07-29-2017, 03:33 PM)teots Wrote: I tried your setup with street fighter alpha3. The result is a black screen.

Anymore guides on how to play ps1 games on pcsx2 ?
I know it's side-tracking a little but have you considered using a dedicated emulator for PS1 games instead?
Just as CrashGordon94 said...PS1 emulation through pcsx2 is in very early stages with a lot of bugs. Some games don't work yet. You can try with the recommended settings, but if they don't work, you're gonna have to play them on your regular PS1 or PS2 hardware, or use a different emulator with better support for PS1 games
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(08-03-2017, 06:28 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Just as CrashGordon94 said...PS1 emulation through pcsx2 is in very early stages with a lot of bugs.  Some games don't work yet.  You can try with the recommended settings, but if they don't work, you're gonna have to play them on your regular PS1 or PS2 hardware, or use a different emulator with better support for PS1 games

I am just curious, i should play ps1 games with ps1 emulator.