Please Help!!!
I'm running PCSX2 0.9.9.r5128 at default settings on the following system specs:

MB - Asus M5A97 V.1208 (04/18/2012)
CPU - AMD FX 8120 eight core processor(OCed to 4.0Ghz)[/i]
PSU - Ultra X4 1050 watt modular
SPU - 7.1 on board AMD HD audio
RAM - 32Gb DDR3
HDD - 3x 1Tb SATA (7200rpm, 64Mb cache)
GPU - 2Gb 256bit ATI Radeon HD 6850 & 1Gb 256bit ATI Radeon HD 6850 (Crossfire Enabled)
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit w/ SP 1 (build 7601)

Here's my issue... The emulator runs perfectly until I get to the first Doppelganger cut scene in Castlevania - Lament of Innocence. The game freezes when the doppelganger takes form & looks over his right shoulder. I've already refreshed my copy of the ISO, reinstalled the emulator & even tried the PCSX2 1.0 update (that turned out be a whole other issue for another time). I've included a screen shot with the console window open. Maybe all I need is a fresh pair of eyes because I can't see anything that would cause the freezing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Use PCSX2 1.0

The site no longer supports any version before it.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Believe me I tried using PCSX2 1.0 as part of my trouble shooting rutine (ya know.. make sure all drivers & software are up to date) but the memeory card files & BIOS files I'm currently running with PCSX2 0.9.9 won't work. Any ideas?
download the zip version of 1.0
copy over the top of 0.9.9

shouldn't have any problem finding the cards
(09-03-2012, 07:07 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: download the zip version of 1.0
copy over the top of 0.9.9

shouldn't have any problem finding the cards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the tip... 1.0 is working 100% but I'm still having that exact same issue, my game still freezes.
Could you please try with your original dvd to see if it still freezes ?
Are you using any speedhack ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Known issue, try this workaround: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Castlevan...workaround
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok... So I tried the work around & playing from the actual disk with the same issue. With that being said I thought back to when the issue first started & now I have a new question. How well does the emulator work with crossfired video. Last week I crossfired two Radeon HD 6850 cards, except one is a 1Gb card & the main card is a 2GB card. Any thoughts?

P.S: By the way thanx for your help on this. It's greatly appreciated.Smile
And no I'm not using any speed hacks. I usually run all my games on default settings with no problems until now. I'm only having the issue with Castlevanis Lement of Innocence. ANd I've updated to PCSX2 1.0 successfully thanx to Squall Leonhart... Thanx.
it doesn't, as the driver has no profile for pcsx2 it just uses a single card