Please Help me about Tekken 5 on pcsx
Hi All!
i want to play tekken 5 on my pc.
i have dual core processor 2.53 E5200, 4Gb Ram, Ati Radeon 4670 HD Graphic card and pcsx2.0.9.6.
the game is running is very fast in the opening(cractor selection), at the play any round of battle the game has been very slow. my be missing in my configuration. please tell me solution or best configuration.

Sitll waiting for Help.

(sorry for my English)

Sponsored links

i use windows xp and the ram of my pc 4Gb DDR2 800bus
Unfortunatelly this game requires a powerful CPU to run at good speeds, you can try getting the latest PCSX2 beta and activate speedhacks on it from the "config > speed hacks" menu, specially the "x2 cycle rate" one. It would help however if you told us what settings you have in PCSX2 and Gsdx anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
grab the latest beta and use the VU Cycle Stealing hack, apparently (iirc) it is very effective on tekken 5
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yeahhhh....!!! i got it. but when i play game the is not running smooth, speed is better but game play is not smooth. i upload game play soon on youtube. i think the main problem is in my configuration. what's you said????
Well if you disable VU Cycle stealing completelly you'll get smooth slow playing again. If you want fast smooth playing you'll have to either upgrade your CPU or overclock your current one, so it's your choice Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanx.
may be my processor is slow. dual core 2.53 Ghz E5200.
i got the error message when i tried to play tekken 5

<EE> Tlb Miss, addr=0x1d2063f6
<EE> PC: 0x00249f24 Cycle: 0xa887fce2

what should i do?
[Image: 15zw9hxu4.jpg]

AMD X4 940BE @3GHz | MSI 9600 GT OC Edition | Corsain Twin 2 GB | Windows XP SP3
(07-21-2009, 12:27 PM)Makenboshi Wrote: i got the error message when i tried to play tekken 5

Tlb Miss, addr=0x1d2063f6
PC: 0x00249f24 Cycle: 0xa887fce2

what should i do?

well first id suggest searching the forum, but as you have hijacked an existing tekken 5 thread, im assuming you made a poor attempt at doing so.

The answer is use Run->Execute instead of File->Run CD/DVD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]