Please Help me to run Gran Turismo 4!
Hi, I just registered after reading the guide and browsing some posts but I cant get the right config if there is one...

I have
ATI PCI-E 2600 XT
AMD Dual Core 2.3 Ghz
2 gb ddr2
serial ata 2 1tb

Im using the 0.9.7 pcsx2 version I tried several combinations of resolutions, interlacing options, etc... Ive only managed to run it through the menu and the framerate is really not good at all. It flows up and down depending on the amount of processing work.

Finally when I try to enter a race the game hangs and I have to close the process.

Im using the GSdx 3693 SEE2 pluging as it appears to be the best for my AMD.
Im using a BIOS that I had for the 0.9.6 version. (USA v2.00 (14/06/2004)

PLEASE could someone help me out here?!?! I really want to play GT4. I dont want to buy the damn console. I dont have the fastest desktop but it should work pretty nice with a 2005 game.

Please help...
Thanks a lot

Sponsored links

(01-16-2011, 08:48 PM)MarvinCelosky Wrote: I dont want to buy the damn console.
Err...what?
If you don't own the console, I don't think you'll be getting support from the forums..

That system of yours is pretty weak though. Emulating is much more complex than a PC game.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(01-16-2011, 08:58 PM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: Err...what?
If you don't own the console, I don't think you'll be getting support from the forums..

That system of yours is pretty weak though. Emulating is much more complex than a PC game.

I own the PS3 slim console why in the hell am I gonna buy the previous one?

maybe because you need to own one to legally play this emu ?

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go