Please add Captain Tsubasa [NTSC-J]
Please add Captain Tsubasa [NTSC-J] as a playable game to the compatibility list :

Captain Tsubasa SLPS 25691 J PS2 Playable 0.9.7

By the way :
Forum vBulletin style (Specially it's color) isn't so much nice. please add an option to change it to other styles.

Edit :
I find the option for changeing the vBulletin style. It is under : User Control Panel / Edit Options and then Other Options \ Board Style

Sponsored links

I've tried this game some time ago on few different versions of pcsx2 and different hardware. I wouldn't describe it as playable at all because it runs strange. On slower hardware and older versions of emulator it was slow in movies and way too fast ingame (so fast it wasn't playable). Some time ago with beta versions of 0.9.7 and much faster hardware it surprisingly been about half speed ingame. It could have been just pcsx2 configuration problem because I've tried it with default config.
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5
We don't just add games to the compatibility list, the games there are from the beta testers and if they don't have the game it doesn't get added.

If you want to contribute you can use the screenshots/videos thread and/or the wiki.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-wiki
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Anyway, I just want to inform.
I had played this game with 0.9.6 version and finished it at the full speed (60 FPS). There was just a bug in first demo movie before starting the game (It freezed at the 10th second). But simply by useing start button I could pass it.
In the version 0.9.7 the demo is ok and bugfree but it seems with default configuration speed is about 30 FPS.
My system is :
CPU : AMD 6000+ (3.10 GHz)
Ram : 2 GB
GPU : GeForce 9400 GT (1024 MB)
Anyway thanks for your hard work. Good job and keep it up.
(06-25-2010, 09:59 PM)Squal Wrote: Anyway, I just want to inform.
I had played this game with 0.9.6 version and finished it at the full speed (60 FPS). There was just a bug in first demo movie before starting the game (It freezed at the 10th second). But simply by useing start button I could pass it.
In the version 0.9.7 the demo is ok and bugfree but it seems with default configuration speed is about 30 FPS.
My system is :
CPU : AMD 6000+ (3.10 GHz)
Ram : 2 GB
GPU : GeForce 9400 GT (1024 MB)
Anyway thanks for your hard work. Good job and keep it up.

I need to know how you'd made this game work with 60 fps only on 0.9.6 version of emu because I've tried it even on single core athlon 64 and it was flying ingame with something around 100 fps and it was completly unplayable because of that.
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5