Please add "Display Full screen resolution" option setting
the problem is more of it that the 14" is the primary. isn't it? what i can't figure is how the graphics card switches the display to the tv automaticly. i never heard of any feature like that. maybe this some device resolution check routine coded in opengl cause dolphin uses that.

[coder gibberish mode]
gabest could do the same if he'd check the monitor caps. he could even create the window in dual or more screen space on any screen he likes it to be also to set the device ordinal to the screen he wants to create it. that's the save version and of course he'd need to set it if he'd do have the exclusive back. isnt it just one bit to set.

Sponsored links

It's more complicated than that. As far as I remember (I didn't code it), the GS window is in control of lots of functions.
not really complicated. just a basic window with a size and style, a caption string buffer and a handle for the d3device to get the output right. also basic functions for placement, resizing and "hiding" behaviour. maybe switching the caption updater. the rest is setting up d3d with the provided handle and using device detection and reseting it with d3d present parameters. the internal rendering isn't even involved. that's as far as I see the issue with the general window output is.
So... is possible bring this back on next version?

[Image: pcsx.jpg]
It always there. In the First Time Configuration, you have selected your Display Resolution. Tongue2

Goto pcsx2-->Config-->Clear all settings. And then re-configure GSDX and you ought to get it.Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(02-20-2012, 02:19 PM)recoder Wrote: It always there. In the First Time Configuration, you have selected your Display Resolution. Tongue2

Goto pcsx2-->Config-->Clear all settings. And then re-configure GSDX and you ought to get it.Smile
I know when the 1st time launch the emu it let you set it, but it definitely wont work at all after that. I mean resolution wont change, it still stick on the current resolution.

townnet, most display drivers allow you to set different resolution for different monitors (with nvidia for example it's called "Dual View", I'm sure Intel and AMD drivers also allow it). So why don't you just set your main monitor to 1024x768, and your tv to 1920x1080 and just keep it this way without ever changing it? Then PCSX2 would use the optimal resolution on whichever monitor you choose to put it into full screen...
(02-20-2012, 02:35 PM)avih Wrote: townnet, most display drivers allow you to set different resolution for different monitors (with nvidia for example it's called "Dual View", I'm sure Intel and AMD drivers also allow it). So why don't you just set your main monitor to 1024x768, and your tv to 1920x1080 and just keep it this way without ever changing it? Then PCSX2 would use the optimal resolution on whichever monitor you choose to put it into full screen...
Of course i know what you mean, but this had no different compare with switching resolution from win CONTROL PANEL, is quite annoying every time i still need to call out menu manually switch by myself. Yeah, i m superb lazy guy. lol

[Image: nvidia.jpg]

why don't you just use a tray icon app to quickly change the resolutions (I think even the nvidia drivers comes with one, if you check the option on driver install) , there are tons of little apps that can make it easy Smile
yeh. now i get what you meant townet. it'd usually clone the exclusive resolution on both displays. making the 14er scrolling (does that work with nvidia? - ati does!) and the tv gets it's full scale. nothing to make that work without the manual switch for now or do a dualview setup with the tv as primary. but ehh i don't really know why you not just use the tv for everything. you could even surf on it if you'd want to. :/