Please don't get rid of frame skipping
All my computers are low-end, and I noticed that the nightly builds of PCSX2 got rid of frame skipping. I NEED that feature, otherwise I won't be able to run games like Tekken and SoulCalibur on my computers anymore because, without frame skipping, they're too slow to even bother with. Why are you even considering axing it in the first place when it's so beneficial?

Sponsored links

(12-18-2022, 02:49 PM)RexFesto696 Wrote: All my computers are low-end, and I noticed that the nightly builds of PCSX2 got rid of frame skipping. I NEED that feature, otherwise I won't be able to run games like Tekken and SoulCalibur on my computers anymore because, without frame skipping, they're too slow to even bother with. Why are you even considering axing it in the first place when it's so beneficial?

just keep using old builds.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-18-2022, 03:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: just keep using old builds.

That didn't answer my question. Why are you getting rid of it? It's too valuable for someone like me to not be able to use in the future.
(12-22-2022, 07:03 PM)RexFesto696 Wrote: That didn't answer my question. Why are you getting rid of it? It's too valuable for someone like me to not be able to use in the future.

it tends to bring many problems since it ruins synchro between threads.
Pcsx2's aim has always been accuracy. Skipdraw breaks accuracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-22-2022, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it tends to bring many problems since it ruins synchro between threads.
Pcsx2's aim has always been accuracy. Skipdraw breaks accuracy

He's right, it's better to use older builds of the emulator, as this leads to performance degradation in games.
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3