Please help
Hi, i´ve been playing persona 4 during two days perfectly in snowleopard.
Like the sound was very bad I made some changes, and then the sound became better.
My problem is that now the game goes too fast, the movement, the dialogues(voices), etc...
So please help me, because i´ve tried to change again everything(like at the begining), but it doesn´t work

Sponsored links

(04-09-2011, 09:18 AM)jorgeigu Wrote: Hi, i´ve been playing persona 4 during two days perfectly in snowleopard.
Like the sound was very bad I made some changes, and then the sound became better.
My problem is that now the game goes too fast, the movement, the dialogues(voices), etc...
So please help me, because i´ve tried to change again everything(like at the begining), but it doesn´t work

Ok, you must set the custom FPS limit to 59,94 in the graphics settings, and turn on frame limiting :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(04-09-2011, 12:49 PM)Kaze Wrote: Ok, you must set the custom FPS limit to 59,94 in the graphics settings, and turn on frame limiting :-)

ok but I really don´t know how to do it,and I can´t find that option in the graphics settings

Could you show me an image?

Well i find the frame limit and now it works perfectly, but before all the main characters have voice and now I can´t hear their voices
What can I do?

(04-10-2011, 11:57 AM)jorgeigu Wrote: Well i find the frame limit and now it works perfectly, but before all the main characters have voice and now I can´t hear their voices
What can I do?

I cant help there, all I can say is, to get things working perfectly, you just need the right settings :-) Good luck
(04-10-2011, 12:47 PM)Kaze Wrote: I cant help there, all I can say is, to get things working perfectly, you just need the right settings :-) Good luck

Ok Sad

If someone has played this game (persona 4) with voices please help me.
I´ll try to change sound settings

(04-10-2011, 01:57 PM)jorgeigu Wrote: Ok Sad

If someone has played this game (persona 4) with voices please help me.
I´ll try to change sound settings

Try to turn of log settings in sound, but anything else is not even worth bothering with.
I think thats all I can help you with :-)
i think you should uncheck mute sound in sound options