Please help a noob..
(01-14-2009, 05:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well, there's no point in buying a quad core cpu since pcsx2 doesn't support quad core yet, but it is useful for recording a video while playing.Rolleyes

ooh i always wondered how they recorded the footage of games on utube etc, Smile

Sponsored links

(01-14-2009, 05:57 AM)quag7 Wrote:
(01-14-2009, 05:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well, there's no point in buying a quad core cpu since pcsx2 doesn't support quad core yet, but it is useful for recording a video while playing.Rolleyes

ooh i always wondered how they recorded the footage of games on utube etc, Smile

not necessarily, some of those videos might have been recorded with a c2d but the video is always displayed at full fps.Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(01-14-2009, 05:56 AM)dedica Wrote: Yes. A cpu is a central processing unit, or a "processor" for short.

ok, so basically i would have to buy a whole new cpu, do you think its worth buyin the graphic card you suggested, is 25-35fps playable or nah?
(01-14-2009, 05:56 AM)dedica Wrote: Yes. A cpu is a central processing unit, or a "processor" for short.

Sorry i didnt realise you werent the same user i was talking to before..

thanks for the info to Smile
You can overclock your CPU, which makes it run faster but it also generates much more heat.

But with your state of knowledge im afraid trying your hand at that is quite risky, but if you have any geeky friends, just ask them, it's very quick and easy to do.
(01-14-2009, 10:25 AM)Graylord Wrote: You can overclock your CPU, which makes it run faster but it also generates much more heat.

But with your state of knowledge im afraid trying your hand at that is quite risky, but if you have any geeky friends, just ask them, it's very quick and easy to do.

I do have a geeky friend i will ask him, thanks Smile