Please help with memory card formating
Hi, I've just downloaded pcsx2 and am currently having trouble formatting a memory card.  My situation is that I've downloaded an ISO, and setup a memory card just haven't formatted it via the emulator. It seems impossible to me, as soon as I launch the emulator it launches my ISO and doesn't allow me to browse my "Playstations" settings. 

To reword it, I have everything running correctly but am currently unable to play because I haven't formated a memory card. I have everything setup correctly via the settings of the emulator GUI, but when I launch the emulator it automatically loads my game. (Mortal Kombat Armageddon) It seems I am unable to exit the game and go to the play stations settings.

I may just not have the controls setup correctly as it seems unresponsive, I haven't messed with any settings for controls if they do exist, if you're comfortable with the emulator would you mind listing the default commands, e.g the key 'A' = X if that makes sense? Thanks alot for the help, I hope I worded this in a way that makes sense.

Sponsored links

run the emulator and chose "no disc" then perform a full boot
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-04-2017, 08:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: run the emulator and chose "no disc" then perform a full boot

Thank you very much, is there a page where the controls are listed, it seems no keys on my keyboard are functioning?
oh, sorry.
didn't see you pirated.
closed & warned
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go