Please help with this
I posted in my own thread here about this but I wanted to make sure it got noticed by the right people.

Also the thread is borked somehow. It says it has three pages but if you click on 3 it says "The specified thread doesn't exist"

What's up with that?

Anyway the last post is the bottom of page 2, that's what's linked above and I just asked for the OP to be edited since my squall4226 account got banned as a dupe lol.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(11-18-2013, 02:52 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I posted in my own thread here about this but I wanted to make sure it got noticed by the right people.

Also the thread is borked somehow. It says it has three pages but if you click on 3 it says "The specified thread doesn't exist"

What's up with that?

Anyway the last post is the bottom of page 2, that's what's linked above and I just asked for the OP to be edited since my squall4226 account got banned as a dupe lol.
done
can't you just start another fresh new thread ?
I'll delete the original one once you've done it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-18-2013, 05:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: done
can't you just start another fresh new thread ?
I'll delete the original one once you've done it

Thank you.

That one's linked at least two places that I know of and I don't wanna break the links. Also I don't forsee needed to edit it again as if you noticed I updated pretty much all I cared about.

Oh and you deleted my post requesting the edit, thanks for that too, I was gonna go back and just put a small note in it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD