Pls help me with PCSX2 Model Converter
Sad 
Hello. Sorry if I wrote in the wrong place, I’m still not very good at navigating the forum.
Help me please with one problem. I'm trying to pull out some models from one game. I'm following a guide from a channel called "RD Games & Tech", or rather a video called "Tutorial: ripping textures and 3D models from Playstation 2 games (part 2: models)"
(I would post the video here, but I’m not allowed to paste the URL)

I use PCSX2 0.9.8 and the capture key Shift+8. Then I connect the PCSX2 model converter to this. In this program, I do everything as stated in the video, however, when I click “Repair Mesh” and after the last “Process” button, I do not have a third .obj file with the postscript “..._meshFixed.obj”. Help me please. What's the matter? Or is there a link to a more updated version of this PCSX2 model converter program? I will be very grateful!

P.S: Also, if there are guys here who do modeling, can you tell me why these models only open in 3DS Max? I'm not an experienced user of 3DS Max, as in modeling in general, so I could be wrong in many places. I also tried to open them in Blender and MilkShape - nothing opened. Moreover, when they opened in 3DS Max, I saved them in FBX and OBJ formats, but they still do not appear in Blender and Milkshape. Nobody knows how to fix this? P.S #2: Excuse me for my English  Sad

Sponsored links