Plugin Configuration window over extended
Clean the db and download a fresh svn. Use the build.sh script (it will put the build in a separate directory, yes I need to update the doc)

Anyway, the cmake command will check each library and tell you which one you miss. Note you need the 32bits version if you use a 64 bits system

Edit: in worst case I attached the plugins.
Edit2: was the wrong version...

Sponsored links

Ok, to make sure I am not missing something.

svn checkout http://pcsx2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pcsx2-read-only

cd ./pcsx2-read-only

./build.sh

cd ./pcsx2

cmake ../CmakeLists.txt -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_BUILD_STRIP=FALSE

make

sudo make install
(09-01-2012, 06:42 PM)gregory Wrote: Clean the db and download a fresh svn. Use the build.sh script (it will put the build in a separate directory, yes I need to update the doc)

Anyway, the cmake command will check each library and tell you which one you miss. Note you need the 32bits version if you use a 64 bits system

Edit: in worst case I attached the plugins.
Edit2: was the wrong version...

Ok, so that worked. They are clearly readable and usable.

[Image: o94YE.png]

About 15-20 more pixels and it would be perfect.

Here is the only other screen that is a little off.

[Image: 4jJz4.png]

You can at least press the buttons and I can guess which ones they are but not read them.

As far as I know those are the only two and the only one that mattered to me was the controller plugin.

If you make any more changes to the visuals and want me to test it some more I can. I am enjoying this.
p.s. let me know when you update this to your ppa. I removed it when I was having troubles getting the trunk to install thinking that might have an effect.

Thank you for all your hard work. This is really looking like a damn good program and I am glad that someone is working on the linux side of gaming.