Plugin Install
I have a Macbook Pro running OSX 10.6.5 w/ 2.53 Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 which I realize is not great. I am trying to figure out how to add plugins and I am having a lot of difficulty. Right now I have the P.E.Op.S. SPU2 SDL 1.9.0 for sound and the ZZ Ogl 0.19.195 for video and I want to add some to see if they will work better. Can anyone explain how you install a new plugin into pscx2? I downloaded ZZ Ogl 0.21.204 and it mounted and I opened it but I can't get it to show up in my configuration. Please helpSmile Thank you!
Somebody poisoned the waterhole!

Sponsored links

When opening the plugin .app it should have asked to locate pcsx2.app and install it for you. There's an example video on the blog. Did you get anything different?
(01-07-2011, 03:27 PM)zedr0n Wrote: When opening the plugin .app it should have asked to locate pcsx2.app and install it for you. There's an example video on the blog. Did you get anything different?

No, thats actually exactly what I tried to do. However, when you choose the application to open it with and install I try to click pcsx2 application and it is shaded out. It will not let me choose it as the application to open it with. Any thoughts on why it might be shaded out or do you think that I might be choosing the wrong program or file path to open it with? Thanks zedr0n.
zedr0n! lol wow, I went through it a few more times and realized my mac had it set to only use applications that were recommended. I turned that off and it installed easy as pie. I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Thanks for your helpSmile