Plugin Update Failure
Hey guys!

I'm new on this forum and i'm not sur if this question is in the good section (if not i'am sorry) but i'm having troubles with my plugins. They apparently need to be updated but it fails. 
The log says :

Path: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSDX-Cutie-AVX-r4979m.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSDX-Cutie-AVX-r4979m.dll
Path: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSDX-Cutie-AVX-r5726m.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSDX-Cutie-AVX-r5726m.dll
Path: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Users\CLEMENT\Documents\PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins\Emulateur\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll

I dunno what to do to fix this. Somebody help?

PS: pardon my english, i'm french and i dont speak english as good as i'd like to.

Sponsored links

(11-02-2015, 02:04 AM)azhael Wrote: \PCSX2 V 1.1.0.0 + bios + Plugins

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]