Plugin problems
1.Do you have a file named d3dx11_43.dll in C:Windows\System32
2.Try the latest beta(extract it on your desktop,put he bios in the bios directory and check if DX11 is visible now)
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Sponsored links

Try the latest git as well: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Hello and sorry to keep bringing on trouble but this PC just will not stop pouring problems over problems! But anyway, it seems that I do own the d3dx11_43.dll in the folder you suggested that I check. (The attachment is the picture of it) But after downloading the latest PCSX2 build, I noticed some differences in the console that said;

"Binding   GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX2.dll / This CPU does not support AVX2"

"Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll"

And yes, as obvious as it seems, it still has not been working and I am drawing towards the conclusion that I might just not have the conditions required to use the PCSX2. Either way, I really really really appreciate all of you coming for help so far! So thanks as always and have a great day!
Try some other version of the GSdx(SSE2 for example)
Have you or someone else who uses your computer possibly manually copied DirectX DLLs to the folder before? The thing is if you tried the latest GIT as suggested it doesn't require any updated DirectX at all since a a few months ago:

PCSX2 progress report Wrote:[Enhancement] Windows: No need to install DirectX redistributables on Windows 8.1 and 10 by turtleli

For a long time it has been necessary for the DirectX redistributables to be installed for PCSX2 to work. However, by moving to a newer Windows SDK which isn't XP compatible and adjusting the code to load libraries that are already present on these operating systems, the need for the DirectX redistributables to be installed on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 has been eliminated. (Caveat: SCP Xinput Wrapper users that need pressure sensitivity will still require the DirectX redists to be installed since the XInput wrapper wraps around XInput 1.3 and not XInput 1.4)

and that's the only thing I can think of. Your screenshots reveal you are on Windows 10 as well. So yeah, that's what it makes me suspect.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-30-2016, 10:42 AM)Edgeic Wrote: Hello and sorry to keep bringing on trouble but this PC just will not stop pouring problems over problems! But anyway, it seems that I do own the d3dx11_43.dll in the folder you suggested that I check. (The attachment is the picture of it) But after downloading the latest PCSX2 build, I noticed some differences in the console that said;

"Binding   GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\GSdx32-AVX2.dll / This CPU does not support AVX2"

"Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll"

And yes, as obvious as it seems, it still has not been working and I am drawing towards the conclusion that I might just not have the conditions required to use the PCSX2. Either way, I really really really appreciate all of you coming for help so far! So thanks as always and have a great day!
those messages are normal.
you didn't install winpcap (it's optional)
your CPU doesn't support AVX/AVX2 instructions.
give Vsub's suggestion a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go