Plz Help
(06-30-2010, 04:34 PM)skythra Wrote: 1) Click: CDVD
2) Click: ISO (3rd choice from the bottom, also 3rd choice from the top)
3) Click: ISO Selector
4) Click: Browse to your iso
5) Click: system
6) Click: Boot CDVD (Fast)

Let me know if you get lost.

Oh wait you're using 9.6. Try 9.7, it's better in almost every way. Those steps are different between the two but i'm sure you can figure out how to browse to your iso using the dvd plugin. Just look for it. (Hardly rocket surgery if you know what i mean)

edit:
"i already downloaded the 0.9.7 version but the whole program freeze " What? What do you mean "freeze" and was it because you mounted a iso and then ran it as a dvd via daemon tools? Because that's to be expected. Follow my steps above and avoid your awful way of running a dvd by proxy.

my problem not with How to Mount the game Dvd Ialready done this But the problem is after the game opening and I saw the game trailer after the game loaded i got black screen Pls look at the attached file

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You should really use GSdx and not ZeroGS.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
iam using Gsdx
you are using an svn and an old one also. use 0.9.7 beta
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(06-30-2010, 05:25 PM)lol2010 Wrote: my problem not with How to Mount the game Dvd Ialready done this But the problem is after the game opening and I saw the game trailer after the game loaded i got black screen Pls look at the attached file

You need to use PCSX2 0.9.7 beta or the game won't pass from that FMV. You're currently using an unsupported SVN version.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-30-2010, 10:07 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(06-30-2010, 05:25 PM)lol2010 Wrote: my problem not with How to Mount the game Dvd Ialready done this But the problem is after the game opening and I saw the game trailer after the game loaded i got black screen Pls look at the attached file

You need to use PCSX2 0.9.7 beta or the game won't pass from that FMV. You're currently using an unsupported SVN version.

Thnx the game worked Smilebut the game very slow ?they r talking and moving in slow motionLaugh
You can either enable some speed hacks and hope they help or get a better PC.
[Image: newsig.jpg]