Plz Help
Exclamation 
i got This Problem,
every thing goes fine and the game opening "mortal kombat shaolin monks"but after the game loading and entering into the game fight i got black screen then the game crashed and got message on the consol wrote in red font:

vtlbdefault phyead32:0x1e5eb2ed
vtlbdefault phyead16:0x12fd18
vtlbdefault phyead8:0x12fd18
vtlb bus error:addr 0x12fd18,mod0

pls help iam tired from being trying Sad

Sponsored links

Use beta 0.9.7. And next time you create duplicate threads you get warned
[Image: newsig.jpg]
That looks like a disc read error, are you playing from the dvd drive or are you using an iso?
(06-30-2010, 10:45 AM)Ænigmatik Wrote: That looks like a disc read error, are you playing from the dvd drive or are you using an iso?

iam playing from an iso and iam using daemon tools
You are not supposed to use daemon tools when running an ISO. Dismount the ISO from daemon tools, close it and run it directly with PCSX2.
i already downloaded the 0.9.7 version but the whole program freez
follow the above advice, then reply.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-30-2010, 03:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: You are not supposed to use daemon tools when running an ISO. Dismount the ISO from daemon tools, close it and run it directly with PCSX2.

how?i insert the game dvd with out using the daemon tools?if i use the 09.6 and thnx for ur effortSmile
Dude are you using a DVD disc or an ISO?
1) Click: CDVD
2) Click: ISO (3rd choice from the bottom, also 3rd choice from the top)
3) Click: ISO Selector
4) Click: Browse to your iso
5) Click: system
6) Click: Boot CDVD (Fast)

Let me know if you get lost.

Oh wait you're using 9.6. Try 9.7, it's better in almost every way. Those steps are different between the two but i'm sure you can figure out how to browse to your iso using the dvd plugin. Just look for it. (Hardly rocket surgery if you know what i mean)

edit:
"i already downloaded the 0.9.7 version but the whole program freeze " What? What do you mean "freeze" and was it because you mounted a iso and then ran it as a dvd via daemon tools? Because that's to be expected. Follow my steps above and avoid your awful way of running a dvd by proxy.