Pnach file (2)
And again I have a question
Will this ".pnach" file work? Or should I change it's name to my CRC code? (Persona 4 game)
Thanks for answers

Attached Files
.pnach   DEDC3B71.pnach (Size: 21,5 KB / Downloads: 3.137)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you have the ntsc(usa SLUS 21782)version of the game then yes it will work...if you place the file in the correct location(the console log shows you from where it tries to load the file when you enable the cheats menu)

The name of some cheats don't have // infront of them so I don't know how pcsx2 will react to that
(06-24-2019, 05:49 PM)vsub Wrote: If you have the ntsc(usa SLUS 21782)version of the game then yes it will work...if you place the file in the correct location(the console log shows you from where it tries to load the file when you enable the cheats menu)

The name of some cheats don't have // infront of them so I don't know how pcsx2 will react to that
Sorry for misunderstanding. I have the UE version of the game (SLES_554.74, CRC = 0x117D1977)
I have the "117D1977.pnach" file but it also isn't working. If you could contact me and help I would appreciate it. Or help me here, I just don't want to spam
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...#pid126559

Do you place the file in the correct location(look in the console)
(06-24-2019, 06:08 PM)vsub Wrote: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...#pid126559

Do you place the file in the correct location(look in the console)
I'm using the one from this site
I placed it in PCSX2 1.4.0 >> Cheats
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
You had to post the log when jes ask you the first time
Folder named PCSX2 1.4.0 will make me think you are using the installer which means the file must be placed in Documents\PCSX2\cheats
I don't know if there is a folder named 1.4.0 there in documents
(06-24-2019, 06:33 PM)vsub Wrote: You had to post the log when jes ask you the first time
Folder named PCSX2 1.4.0 will make me think you are using the installer which means the file must be placed in Documents\PCSX2\cheats
I don't know if there is a folder named 1.4.0 there in documents
When I right-click on the app on the screen and the files from it automatically apeares. There is the "Cheats" folder and it's there.
I try this way
On pulpit: 
PCSX2 1.4.0 - right-click. Then I click on the third option and the "PCSX2 1.4.0" is appearing
Then I click Cheats and I placed the ".pnach" folder there

Code:
Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Home (build 17134), 64-bit
Physical RAM    =  3544 MB
CPU name        =  AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
Vendor/Model    =  AuthenticAMD
apparently, you don't need help.
no need to go further, i guess.