gametitle=Digital Devil Saga 2 (U)
comment=blah blah
//Max Money
patch=0,EE,2117433C,extended,05F5E0FF
//Medical Kit
patch=0,EE,01175646,extended,00000063
//Chakra Drop
patch=0,EE,01175649,extended,00000063

Is this correct?? If it is, it's not working. I have enable cheats on, it finds the cheats and says it loads them, but when it comes to playing, I have no more items, no more money.
I'm taking a guess and saying i didn't set it up right. Seeing as you already put them into code lines for me.

also on my pal version, i use the NTSC 60 option to play the game, as it allows me to see the fmv videos. Would that affect this situation as well?

Sponsored links

About that patch=0 and patch=1. If I recall correctly it's not disabling/enabling the code
The 0 means the code is applied once while the 1 means the code is constantly reapplied. It's a substantial difference to force the value to stay the same does not matter how the game try to change it. The usage of one or the other type is a question of knowing what is desired.

I find it more safe to apply the code seated to 1, save the game and effectively disable it by commenting the line "//" That grants the code is applied only once and really being applied. The reason for it being some codes need determined action before being actually effective, like opening the menu for example, and so the patch=0 may fail in some cases. Another reason being when I really don't want the code being reapplied every time a new session is started. The third and more important being I'm not sure "when" the code is applied, there is no point in applying the code once if a 'continue' kills it, loading the game from some saved game I mean.

A word of advise, when testing new cheats never use the savestate feature, whatever error will be 'fixated' this way. Use a save point and save in the memory card to it. Remember the code is always applied, if it seems not to work it's because it was applied in the wrong address... that address became corrupted, the game may simply break without "visible reason" in the future when that address is actually used.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Applied in the wrong adress? what does that mean? I'll go with the patch=1 but I'm still confused on what you're saying. Could you say more clearly why you think it's not applying the cheat?
{EDIT} I tried changing the codes to patch=1 but it freezes at the title screen and doesn't let me press start or x. ........
I think it's about time to check which version of the game you have.
Enter the disk/image and check for a file named S***_***.**
What's the full name
It's SLES_545.55;1
SLES = European, PAL..

Wrong address means the postman leaving the letter in the wrong house.
Now, the problem he leaves the letter in the address he is given, if the house is wrong the guilt is who supplied that address.
Different game's versions have different addresses for the same house... that's the reason.

PS: that first part of the code is the address the house is supposed to be (actually is an address offset but you shouldn't be concerned with that, the program knows what to do with it)... the code's second part is the letter, the actual value to be put in this address.

To make things worse, a pure PAL version may have different addresses in relation to a hybrid PAL/NTSC version. Choosing the correct version for the actual code is a MUST.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Wow ok , I'll just go get NTCS verison then. make my life a lot easier.