Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
Hmmm... weird that I never saw the email notification, maybe it's getting flagged as spam.

@phasmaphobic: v2.1-22 has an the "DisableLED" option on the INI to help with that. I'll add it to the first post in a bit.

@Gagster && @dcx6723: I don't think multitap works with ePSXe, at all. I don't even remember the result of the test I did but it seemed ePSXe tried to handle multitap on its own or something like that.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-07-2016, 04:20 AM)KrossX Wrote: @phasmaphobic: v2.1-22 has an the "DisableLED" option on the INI to help with that. I'll add it to the first post in a bit.

Got the new plugin, tried it out, tweaked the ini, and success! No more crazy scroll lock madness when using the steam controller. Thanks!

Any chance of that option making it into the GUI configurator?
Nope. I don't wanna touch that GUI.
Hello, are you going to support ScpToolkit (newer version of Scarlet.Crush SCP driver) ?
because when i try to use Pokopom with SCP and xinput.dll in pcsx2 folder, SCP gives a lot of errors and pressure sensitive buttons just don't work
I have no idea. I assumed those modified drivers kept the wrapper compatible.

Can you show me the errors it gives you?
http://imgur.com/18LRkJV

here's what i was able to screenshot
so, anything with these errors?
That looks like a problem with the new driver. If there's no pressure support, there shouldn't be such message as the wrapper would just return it's not supported and be done with it.

Did the new drivers remove support for those extensions? How about the lilypad version included with SCP? Other than that, if you're using a DS4 controller know there's no pressure in those controllers to begin with.
i'm using DS3 controller, lilypad-scp works fine, with all pressure stuff supported, but i don't really like it.
Alright, I'll give it a check though I have no clue what could cause the driver to freak out.

#EDIT: Wait a sec...
Are you using a single controller? If so, can you try disabling the unused controller in Pokopom? There's a checkbox in the config dialog for that.