Pokopom - KrossX's Pad Plugin
^Install this(x86 one). ;p

Sponsored links

(03-03-2013, 10:39 PM)miseru99 Wrote: ^Install this(x86 one). ;p

Okay, now color me crazy here. when it won't detect my DS3 with scarlet's Wrapper. Lilypad works just find however
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
That's odd, since latest version of Scarlet's wrapper gives you native XInput. It should just work. Then, if you use the DLL you would even have native pressure support.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(03-03-2013, 11:33 PM)KrossX Wrote: That's odd, since latest version of Scarlet's wrapper gives you native XInput. It should just work. Then, if you use the DLL you would even have native pressure support.

Solved, had to use the beta.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Any chance you'll add dual multitap support for 6-8 player games like NHL Hitz 2002?
Yeah, dual multitap support would be great.

NHL HITZ 2002 has a problem recognizing the multitap, tho. Using PCSX2 1.0.0 and three X360 controllers, only two show up when I have "Multitap 1" checked in the Config menu. When "Multitap 1" and "Multitap 2" are both checked, only the first controller is recognized. Can this be fixed with the pad plugin, or is this an issue with the emulator?

thanks!
@nickdanger3d: Nope, XInput only gives support for up to four X360 controllers. =S

@johnz1: This plugin supports only two multitap mixes (see the plugin checkbox). Mode 1 is port 1 multitap (up to four controllers) and port 2 disabled. Mode 2 is port 1 controller 1, port 2 multitap (controllers 2, 3, 4).

For mode1 you need to have Multitap 1 checked only, for mode2 you need to have Multitap 2 checked only.
I should've known. Are you using the same multitap code from lilypad? It has the same problem for hitz (only recognizes the first two controllers.)
Nope, is an "adaptation" from my PSX multitap. I don't like it, but PCSX2 is different (dunno why). If lilypad has the same problem, then it could be a problem with PCSX2's multitap-ing-ness.

I support only one multitap device cuz there's only four controllers via XInput. Try Multitap 1 checked and Multitap checked on the plugin. Note, you must restart the emulator after changing multitap settings on this plugin.
OK thanks.