Poll: Do you still use ZeroGS with pcsx2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I use ZeroGS all the time in Windows!
3.85%
1 3.85%
I use ZeroGS all the time in Linux!
3.85%
1 3.85%
I use ZeroGS with certain games in Windows.
26.92%
7 26.92%
I use ZeroGS with certain games in Linux.
0%
0 0%
I never use ZeroGS.
65.38%
17 65.38%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: ZeroGS Usage
The results of this poll seem fairly foregone, but I thought I'd check, just in case I'm wrong.

Do you still use ZeroGS with pcsx2?

And if you do, I'd appreciate it if you posted when you use it, and why you use it over ZZOgl or GSdx...

Sponsored links

No I do not use ZeroGS any more - GSDX is far more superior.

Each game I have tried which didn't work right in GSDX (when I started using PCSX2), I ended up trying ZeroGS to see if the game runs/looks any better or with less glitches.
But ZeroGS always turned out to be much worse instead..
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(03-12-2010, 03:43 PM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: No I do not use ZeroGS any more - GSDX is far more superior.

Each game I have tried which didn't work right in GSDX (when I started using PCSX2), I ended up trying ZeroGS to see if the game runs/looks any better or with less glitches.
But ZeroGS always turned out to be much worse instead..

Same here, I have nothing to add.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
Well GSdx has better quality in some games,ZeroGS in others
for me both plugins are awesome Smile
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Nope, never any more Tongue Sometimes to cross-check if a bug is caused by GSdx but usually ZeroGS also fails at the same issue (and worse usually Tongue)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i never use it,well not anymore since zzogl seems pretty much the same,so i use gsdx generally, and for checking bugs in gsdx i use zzogl Tongue
I'm still traumatized from the first time i gave this plugin a try. It was about one year ago, when i first start using PSCX2 (and was messing around with options, plugins and stuff), it removed alot of textures from the game i was trying to emulate and also cut my FPS by half... I was like WTH -__-' and never heard of it again Tongue
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
I used it on my old computer when I would play Tekken 5;it worked faster than with Gsdx!
Now I play all games with Gsdx cause my PC can handle it Wacko
I would like to see an update of ZeroGS Smile
Indeeds, newer versions of Gdsx are far better than ZeroGS, ZeroGS doesn't solve any problems, and most of the time, ZeroGS has more problems than Gdsx