Poll: Preffered replacement for "D3D Internal resolution" ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
off-screen Internal resolution
4.35%
1 4.35%
Internal resolution
95.65%
22 95.65%
None of the above
0%
0 0%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll on deciding Internal resolution title
Okay I think for now, it's best leave it in, maybe combine the scaling/native option, that doesn't need to be separate, but some people may still want to use the custom scaling.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Yeah, looks like most of the people's still prefer custom resolutions though, I guess everyone agress for the integration for native resolution in the scaling drop down list. If anyone has more ideas, feel free to mention. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
tbh custom resolution is even more of a pain than normal scaling, it makes calculations in gsdx even more difficult to get right.

Now it's settled that the option won't be removed from the UI. The next question is should we change how the custom resolutions settings display? We have the following options:
  • Leave it as is (gray out the settings until the Custom option is selected).
  • Hide the settings until the Custom option is selected and reserve the space.
  • Hide the settings until the Custom option is selected and adjust the window size accordingly (dynamically add/remove the UI components).
  • Display a pop-up window when the Custom option is selected. Edit Resolution button will also display next to the Scaling drop-down list when the option is selected.
the first option sounds the best to me. the 2nd and 3rd option are either a lot of work for little gain or just look weird/ugly, the last option doesn't sound very user friendly and you're just replacing 2 text boxes with a button which kinda defeats the point in removing it from the UI

completely out of the subject. On linux I combine AF option, because AF 1x is same as off.