Possible?
Hey there. Since i got my emulator working on my pc i thought about.. is it possible to play witha PS2 controller on the PCSX2 emulator? I found a Playstation-PC Converter that maybe will work but the only remaining thing is that: Will it work on the PCSX2 emulator? (Check the image) also translated the info of it that i could found on that website(its a swedish website tho):
Adapter cable to use your Playstation controls to your PC. Works also for some dance mats. Anlutningen to PC is the USB type. (the more info the bettah xD)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I believe the Lilypad controller plugin will allow using a controller with pcsx2.
(08-01-2009, 06:51 AM)nasageek Wrote: I believe the Lilypad controller plugin will allow using a controller with pcsx2.

Well if it does it will be confusing somehow lol.. do you have to chose buttons or something like that for it? or can you just play right away with it the way its "plugged" in on the ps2?
I use the PS3 controller and yes you have to remap it. Its super easy. You just click a button on the config of the plugin and then press the corresponding button on the controller. Pretty simple. I have a usb to ps2 adapter also and it works the same way.
[Image: FFXIIHIGHRES2.jpg]
Pretty much any game pad that you can get working on your computer will work with PCSX2, it's just a matter of mapping the keys properly like the others have said.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Uh well could you make a guide or find a guide for me =/? Would be nice and thx for the info so far ;P
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388.html
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403