Possible lag in ffx. Cannot do Tidus' overdrive on time
I keep failing at hitting x on his overdrive in time even when I have it in slow motion mode. The little arrow thing will be right in the center and I hit X but it still fails. Im using the Pal version fyi. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

got pal version and succeded in overdrive 90% of the time.
what are your specs, pcsx2 settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The game runs fine. Im getting the maximum 50 fps with the Pal version, but it's just this overdrive thing. I mean I know Im clicking it on time but it fails. Like I've said I even try it on slow-motion mode so I'm sure its on time
Quote:what are your specs, pcsx2 settings ?

Specs it means the specifications of your machine and the settings of the pcsx2 speedhacks/hacks etc
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75
MoBo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT  
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290X
RAM: Corsair 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Desktop
[Image: 1086677.png]

Laptop
[Image: 872520.png]
I know what it means but I didn't want to waste my time posting them. I found out the problem; there's a thin line after Tidus' overdrive marker so I tried hitting X when the line was just past the center and it worked. I got it on the first try. It's probably related to the extra lines I see in my menu but it's only a small graphical problem so no biggy. Thanks for your replies.
Quote:I know what it means but I didn't want to waste my time posting them.
Fine. Next time, instead of wasting ours, please refrain from posting useless threads. Thanks.