Possible to play Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance online?
Like, we both emulate it and then we could play it over the net? I mean...I know of a PS1 RPG that let you do something like. Anything here available for that? Me and my cousin wanted to Nostolgia some.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||

Sponsored links

(08-29-2015, 11:09 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: Like, we both emulate it and then we could play it over the net? I mean...I know of a PS1 RPG that let you do something like. Anything here available for that? Me and my cousin wanted to Nostolgia some.
Its possible to play online games with the Dev9 gigaherz plugin and Sony still validates the games through DNAS. If the game was playable as a LAN match it should be possible. If it needed a full blown server set up you would need to set up a computer to intercept the packets and emulate the server program, which is incredibly difficult and you would need to have packet captures from when the server was live.