Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
In the console what do you get...do you see the codes or "cheats not find" message

Sponsored links

(12-01-2013, 11:36 AM)vsub Wrote: In the console what do you get...do you see the codes or "cheats not find" message

No. And usually if the cheat itself is wrong pcsx2 crashes.

(12-01-2013, 11:46 AM)kioshi_imako Wrote: No. And usually if the cheat itself is wrong pcsx2 crashes.

Oops yeah it sais no cheats found.
What windows are you using?
Where pcsx2 is placed...in program files or somewhere else
(12-01-2013, 12:01 PM)vsub Wrote: What windows are you using?
Where pcsx2 is placed...in program files or somewhere else

Windows 8 and its in a folder on my desktop. My ff12 cheats work just fine. Have the system working like windows 7 even using the start menue x mod. I got so pissed off with win 8 navigation.
Then if other cheats are working and you see "cheats not found",there are couple of reasons.

Incorrect CRC,you added 0x along with the name for the file,the file is actually pnach.txt extension(not just pnach)
(12-01-2013, 12:53 PM)vsub Wrote: Then if other cheats are working and you see "cheats not found",there are couple of reasons.

Incorrect CRC,you added 0x along with the name for the file,the file is actually pnach.txt extension(not just pnach)

0779FBDB.pnach this is my primary file which was created by changing .txt -> .pnach . It works vice versa conversion is perfect. Though for quick reference i store all my working cheats in a txt file and use save as to load the pnach to sort of say and so far it has worked for other games. However for ff12 i had to use this gametitle: gametitle=Final Fantasy XII [SLUS_209.63] (USA) [0779FBDB] not sure why i had the extra on the end but it was the only way to work the cheat.
Weird...I've never added for gametitle anything other that the game name and the region(PAL\NTSC).

Just for a test,make a copy of your file with working FF12 codes.
1.Change the name to to 0779FBDB
2.Drag-drop the file in notepad
3.Paste the cheats I posted
4.And use File=>Save(not save as)

and try the game
wordpad can only save pnach extension in save as otherwise it defaults to txt only also wordpad cant open pnach so conversion must be done. though i did try what you said.
Use Notepad,not wordpad
(12-01-2013, 01:30 PM)vsub Wrote: Use Notepad,not wordpad

sorry meant notepad so used to wordpad and yes notepad does not recognize nor can it open a pnach extension.