im ntsc KH
Devil May Cry 3Wackopecial Ed.
Dirge Of Cerberus:Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain Of Memories

Sponsored links

(10-13-2009, 08:14 PM)aschthebl00dy Wrote: can i get a patch for Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories

possibly max Moggle points and anythings else someone can add

thanks in advance
im ntsc KH

can you get a save to me that is passed the first door (tutorial room)? (it still crashes there for me)
You should request saves/states in the appropriate thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10050.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Request bleach blade battlers 2 patch for the movies errors, thx! Happy
Can someone post or make a code for Shadow Hearts 2 Covenant [NTSC-U] that always hits this ring thing before your character can hit a monster ( you know that circle that you need hit in the right spot 1-3 times .. if you miss it your character dont do anything) I need this code because i play it with high speed and i am not able to press at the right time so my characters get beat up very fast. I don't want to play it at normal speed. (maybe there are items or anything that could solve this problem .. i don't know but if there is something like that .. please tell me. I never played a Shadow Heart Game before.
Windows 7 64 Bit
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.4 ghz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560
OCZ 2x2GB DDR2 1066MHZ RAM in Dual Channel
hello all....
I would like to request a pnach file for Final Fantasy 12...
My iso's data : crc code = 0779FBDB and the ELF is SLUS_209.63 ...
some features which I'd like to get are :
- multipliers on EXP and LP after battle. (within a range of 5x or 10x maybe... or anything which is can be built)
- more loots dropped by monsters.
- always get rare loot from corresponding objects. (treasure chests, or enemies)
- last, but not vital.... all items collected at least 1 of each kind..

thx for your time ^^
so many requests.....and mine's adding XD
Requesting Soul Nomad and the World Eaters [USA] [ULUS-21603] codes (if you need crc i'm sorry >.< idk how to get that)
already got inf hp code from page 3 of this thread, but i'd like things like max money, exp multipliers, inf mp or weapon mastery codes (<- this one not really important, but if you can get it, it would be awesome). take your time and thanks in advance =)

edit: errr weap mastery...lol i mixed it up with disgaea....i meant another thing XD move range in battle maxed
I would like a patch for monopoly worldwide edition (PAL) to skip the intro movies
@tr4nquility_s... ehm take a look at page 22 http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5128-page-22.html.. I posted there pnaches for a few games and alle the cheats you need are included for FFXII.
Windows 7 64 Bit
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.4 ghz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560
OCZ 2x2GB DDR2 1066MHZ RAM in Dual Channel
requesting for Kingdom heart I <U> cheats~
Acer 6935G

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2.0GHz Centrino 2
Graphic Card: Nvidia Gforce 9600MGT 512MB DDR3
Ram: 2GB DDR3