Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
What about Rogue Galaxy i check the fourm and there are only 2 code files listed. is there anyone out there who can get a nice list of codes either for pal or NTSC

Sponsored links

it would help if you type the CRC of the game, since the patches won't work for AND PAL AND NTSC Smile
Can someone give me a patch for DragonBall Z Infinite World , Infinite HP P1. Also Infinite KI would be nice
Hi i need a kh2fm pnach for max health hp/mp Ultima weapon... etc just basic stufff that will make me finish game faster thanks.
(09-05-2014, 06:24 AM)sinx4lyfe Wrote: Hi i need a kh2fm pnach for max health hp/mp Ultima weapon... etc just basic stufff that will make me finish game faster thanks.

http://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-heart...es.117695/
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Is there a Persona 4 PAL version of the codes? i'm having a tough time finding them
The resident evil 4 (ntsc) pnach file doesn,t have infinite health cheat or mercenaries infinite time cheat(press R2 to stop time and press L2 to resume time). I'd appreciate if you would add those two to it.
Thank you in advance.Smile
(09-07-2011, 06:19 AM)synce Wrote: Found some interesting hacks for Demento (aka Haunting Ground) on a Japanese bbs last night! I've created a pnach with them and attached it below. These hacks will let you take off Fiona's skirt at will, and you can also adjust her breast size between 50-150%. You can view the controls in pcsx2's program log after booting the game.

The last picture is from a different hack I found, it's more for laughs Laugh

Sorry to jump in on a 3 year old post, but I can't get any US haunting ground cheats to work. Does anyone have already converted codes in a pnach file that are confirmed working, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
anyone have a cheat for ffxii to have all summons are to have all hunts completed already?
[Image: Untitled_zpsb6368067.png]
[REQUEST]
Yu-Gi-Oh : The Duelist Of The Roses PNACH files PAL,
Game CRC : 0x57C3FFC5
SLES_524.80;1

hope u can help me. I woud like some cheats for leveling leaders.