Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
crc for tales of rebirth is B4EC196F

Sponsored links

Hey guys, I have a request.. Its Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

I want a "no temperature rise cheat" (oil and water)

SLUS_208.31 CRC 0F932D81

also can anyone make this to a Joker code?
I want it binded to L1+R1
or L2 if L1+R1 is not possible
//No SP Rival
//patch=1,EE,D041E8D2,extended,00000041
//patch=1,EE,2041E9A8,extended,00000000

I hope both cheats are doable.
Thanks in advance. Smile
I cannot for the life of me get this code to work in Breath of Fire V Dragon's Quarter [SLES_514.96] code is in action replay MAX.

3ZAW-XP94-43HYD
XY88-2QTY-UGM48

What the code is basically meant to do is add Bosch in your party in the 3rd slot, I don't get any address error when loading up the PCSX2 client but when I go to start a new game or load a game, the game either freeze's or crashes the client.

I've tried all other codes and have had no issues with them but this is the one exception.
@bandage106

To add this Code in the pnach file of that Game the Code
would look like:

// Code Description this Line
patch=1,EE,00769922,byte,0000003F

I'm not sure if PCSX2 somehow supports Action Replay Max Codes
directly but the Code above should work if the Code itself is correct.
(11-13-2017, 08:18 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: @bandage106

To add this Code in the pnach file of that Game the Code
would look like:

// Code Description this Line
patch=1,EE,00769922,byte,0000003F

I'm not sure if PCSX2 somehow supports Action Replay Max Codes
directly but the Code above should work if the Code itself is correct.

I know the correct formatting of codes that has never been a problem for me, it's just this code in general. I think I need someone here who knows the actual game.

I can't determine why the code will not work, out of all the codes. The master code isn't needed either because it begins with an F.

The code may be very conditional but in that case the poster of it hasn't outlined any clear definition on how to use the code either.

Can you post the content of your pnach file?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Can someone create or find a code that disables or avoids monster encounters in Radiata Stories 47B9B2FD ?

The game Mana Khemia had one that allows you to walk through monsters.
The game Grandia Xtreme had one that allows you to walk through monsters.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my contribution for Grandia Xtreme and Grandia 3:

Grandia Xtreme (NTSC-US) (SLUS-20417).amt
Grandia 3 (NTSC-US) (SLUS-21334).amt
http://www.artmoney.ru/et_sony2_8.htm

Here is some useful information on the Debug menu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWfqeD6g9nQ Grandia II Debug (NTSC-J) Dreamcast Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPh_jUITYnc Grandia 2 (DREAMCAST NTSC-J) - Battle Debug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Dx36MxLJk Grandia Xtreme Debug NTSC-U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXlkybTSA8 Grandia 3 Debug Mode (NTSC-U) PS2

8C4A4146 or 8C49435E_Grandia Xtreme SLUS-20417
//In the game press R3 WHILE MOVING FOR FAST MOVEMENT,D-Pad Up AIR MOVEMENT, Hold Square to walk through walls.
//In battle press L2+L1 to kill enemies instantly).
//Field Debug Menu(PRESS SELECT On Controller 2 FOR Debug MENU).
//With Controller 2 Press Select,use pad for selection and Circle for choice and Cross to go Back.
//Debug choice APPRICATION and then MAP JUMP = allows you to teleport to a diffrent map/dungeon.
//Debug choice APPRICATION and then SCNR FLAG = Change inside the Choice ENCOUNT OFF/ON to walk through enemies.
//Press SELECT on Controller 2 ( in Battle ) for Battle Debug menu.
//Debug choice NO_MPSP OFF/ON = Unlimited SP and MP in battle
//Debug choice DEBUG AI [ON] and then change AI_MGC_NO from number 1 to 147 to see all magic and skill attacks.
//Debug choice CHAR and then IP STOP = Stop characters and enemies from getting a turn in battle.
patch=1,EE,004F0D1C,extended,00000001

5B657DAD_Grandia 3 SLUS-21334
//Field Debug Menu(PRESS START On Controller 2 FOR Debug MENU).
//With Controller 2 Press START,use pad for selection and SQUARE for choice,press CROSS to go back.
//Debug choice FIELD and then DEBUG MODE ON = Allows you to use the mini Debug Menu and other features (like fast movement).
//Debug choice FIELD and then ENCOUNT ENABLE ON/OFF = to walk through enemies.
//Debug choice FIELD and then MAP NUMBER = allows you to teleport to a diffrent map/dungeon.
//Debug choice FIELD and then SHOP MENU = Give yourself gold or medals or an item or all items.
//In the game press R2 WHILE MOVING FOR FAST MOVEMENT(Debug Dash), D-Pad Up AIR MOVEMENT, Hold L2 to walk through walls.
//In battle press L2+L1 to kill enemies instantly).
//Press SELECT on controller 1 for mini Debug menu( Shop anywhere, exchange Medals, Save anywhere, Set up skills/magic).
//Press SELECT on controller 1 for mini Debug menu( Extract skill/magic, fuse mana eggs).
//Press SELECT on Controller 2 ( in Battle ) for Battle Debug menu.
//Debug choice NO_MPSP OFF/ON = Unlimited SP and MP in battle
//Debug choice DEBUG_AI [ON] and then change AI_MGCNO from number 1 to ? to see all magic and skill attacks.
//Debug choice CHAR and then IP STOP = Stop characters and enemies from getting a turn in battle.
patch=1,EE,202186A8,extended,00000001
Rule of Rose, SLUS-21448

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: F3FD313E
Comments: Entire Levels bright and Everything/Everyone clearly visible.
                Noise Filter 100% Off and Camera Zoom Out Code included.
Author: Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff]

UPDATE: Maximum Clear Sight in Rooms and Outdoors Code added.

UPDATE 2: No Beam of Sunlight through Window Panes Code added.

UPDATE 3: No Thunderstorm Outside Code added which inhibits Room flickering.

UPDATE 4: Black Bars in Cutscenes Remover Code added.

UPDATE 5: Last Part of the Game with Jennifer as a little Girl completely in Real-Colours!

UPDATE 6: No escaping Steam from Airship Engines [fog2].
               (For instance in Turbine Area where you release
                Brown where is no Steam coming out of the Engines)

UPDATE 7: No Background Music but Voices and Sound
               Effects of the Environment still audible.
               [Code dormant]

UPDATE 8: Jennifer Never gets Exhausted Code added.

UPDATE 9: Infinite Health Jennifer.

UPDATE 10: Infinite Health Brown.

UPDATE 11: All Characters have no Body Shadow on the Floor and no Shadow around their Feet.

UPDATE 12: Disable Extra Light Codes added.
                 [No Candlelight, no Lantern Light etc.]

UPDATE 13: All Costumes in "Four Leaf Clover"-Room Code added.

[UPDLOADED Action Replay Max SPECIAL SAVEFILE: Young Jennifer with Brown in Save Slot 1.]

Attached Files
.pnach   F3FD313E.pnach (Size: 10,52 KB / Downloads: 836)
.rar   AR MAX Savefile for Rule of Rose (U).rar (Size: 36,55 KB / Downloads: 338)
(11-19-2017, 03:50 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Rule of Rose, SLUS-21448

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: F3FD313E
Comments: Entire Levels bright and Everything/Everyone clearly visible.
                Noise Filter 100% Off and Camera Zoom Out Code included.
Author: Savas Guercebe [Maori-Jigglypuff]

This patch that you've created is very cool man, are you planning to create modification codes like these for the US/NTSC UC versions of the Silent Hill series and the Fatal Frame trilogy as well? that would be awesome!
(11-21-2017, 09:44 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote: This patch that you've created is very cool man, are you planning to create modification codes like these for the US/NTSC UC versions of the Silent Hill series and the Fatal Frame trilogy as well? that would be awesome!

Hello,

I will do the Brightness Hack for Silent Hill 2 (Pal) and probably also for the NTSC Versions but not any time soon
because i am busy with other stuff.But here on page 327 you can find my Patches for Silent Hill Origins and
Silent Hill Shattered Memories.On page 328 the Patches for Silent Hill 2 DC and Silent Hill 3.All the four Patches
gives you full Brightness and you can see deep to the end of the Levels and everything is crystal clear visible.
I've also succeeded today for Costume Modifier and maximum clear Sight Outside and in Rooms Codes for Rule of Rose
but will publicize later because i have to test them precisely.I've never played Fatal Frame Games but maybe i can do some
work on them after when i am completely finished with Rule of Rose.