Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Shadow of the Colossus, SCES-53326

Region: PAL (E)
CRC: 0F0C4A9C
Comments: Infinite Health [Health Value always: 576] and Grip [Grip Value always: 340]
Author: Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff]

Information: If you already came across to my SotC(PAL) PCSX2 Patch here on Page 334
                 you don't have to download this Patch.This Patch uses a completely different Memory Structure
                 therefore the Addresses of the Codes are entirely different as of the other Patch.But if you
                 are curious and want to use this Patch rename the other Patch in the "cheats"-Folder slightly
                 for example to "0F0C4A9C [flag_1].pnach".[So the Patch on Page 334 sets the flag to Register $v0
                 always to (constant) Value 1.That Value causes the PCSX2/PS2 Memory to use different Addresses.]
                 The renaming is necessary because you can't have two Files in Windows Folders with exactly the same name.

UPDATE [0]: === Disable Relocation of the Instructions by Pseudo-Random Algorithm ===
                        [flag to Register $v0 always (constant) zero]
                        [!!! ABSOLUTE MANDATORY CODE, HAS ALWAYS TO BE ENABLED !!!]

UPDATE 1: Health-, Grip-, Weapon-Meter never/always visible Codes added.
               [Always visible Code enabled]

UPDATE 2: Only Health Bar of the Colossi visible Code added.

UPDATE 3: Disable Sun

UPDATE 4: No Shadow

UPDATE 5: Enhance Background Sharpness

UPDATE 6: No black Borders

UPDATE 7: No Dust around Colossi Feet

UPDATE 8: Maximum Graphics Booster; (further enhance Background Sharpness)

UPDATE 9: Disable Beam of Sunlight

UPDATE 10: Characters-, Horse- and Colossi Brightness Codes added.
                 [These Codes also makes possible that you can use the Sword in dark
                  Places to locate the Colossi.The recommended first Code is enabled.]

UPDATE 11: Completely reprogrammed MIPS Codeblock for New Game Health and Grip Gauge Adjustment.

UPDATE 12: Camera (in particular: y-Axis) Symmetry Fix
                [Now you will see the genuine body size of the Wander, Mono, Agro, of everyone else and
                 that the complete World was also originally designed exactly 10% compressed at the y-Axis.]

UPDATE 13: Horse Modifier Codes added.

UPDATE 14: Unlock "New Game (Hard Mode)" at Title Screen Code added.

UPDATE 15: Unlock "Time Attack" in "New Game"-, "New Game (Hard Mode)"- and "Load Game"-Modes Code added.

UPDATE 16a: Camera Zoom Out Code added.
                  (Screen Size also remains symmetrical in Progressive Scan Mode.
                   You can also use the original Value 3F800000 in both Code-Lines to keep the
                   Screen Size symmetrical in Progressive Scan Mode without the Zoom-Out Effect)
                   [Code dormant]

UPDATE 16b: Completely reprogrammed Screen Size Controller.Now Screen Aspect Ratio is always adjusted to 4:3
                  regardless of chosen Screen Aspect Ratio and/or Progressive Scan.
                  [Code dormant]

Attached Files
.pnach   0F0C4A9C.pnach (Size: 11,74 KB / Downloads: 2.414)

Sponsored links

I'd like to request pnach cheats for two games:

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty (NTSC/USA), CRC = BFBBB524, SLUS-201.44
Infinite health for Emma - specifically in the oil fence sniping area, but it's fine if it always applies while the code is active.

This might help: I already have codes to give Emma infinite O2 during the swimming section in Shell 2 Core:
//Infinite O2 for Emma
patch=1,EE,21623F60,extended,44AF0000
patch=1,EE,21689160,extended,44AFC000
I have to think that the address(es) for her health bar should be nearby to these, and maybe the same or similar values can be placed at those nearby addresses to effectively make them infinite. Just an idea I had.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater (NTSC/USA), CRC = AA31B5BF, SLUS-209.15
100% camo index, should work even during the escape from Groznyj Grad (i.e., no backpack).  I already have a stealth camo code, it just doesn't work when you have no backpack.

If possible, having similar codes for MGS2 - Substance and MGS3 - Subsistence would be a plus.  Thanks in advance!
Hello
[Request]
Chaos Wars Pnach Codes please
Game CRC:56AD161B
SLUS_217.22
Hello all, first time here and I'm having a little trouble with Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Currently using the Crazycat00 English Patch with dual audio+videos and I put the code for "All Synth Materials" but it's not working, and I haven't seen this code in a working list here. tried both CRCs "F266B00B" and "FAF99301" to no avail.

here's what I have so far

F266B00B.pnach

gametitle=Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix [SLPM 66675] (J)
//Enable Code (M)
patch=1,EE,F02F5EF8,extended,002F5EFB
//materials each 98 (recollection 4 kind, serenity 4 kind and illusion 2 kind,)
patch=1,EE,0032F13F,extended,00000062
patch=1,EE,4032F140,extended,000B0001
patch=1,EE,62626262,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,1032F16C,extended,00006262
patch=1,EE,0032F17B,extended,00000062
patch=1,EE,2032F17C,extended,62626262
patch=1,EE,1032F19A,extended,00006262
patch=1,EE,1032F19C,extended,00006262
patch=1,EE,2032F1D8,extended,62626262
patch=1,EE,2032F1DC,extended,62626262

Tried with and without the enable code and neither work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Nevermind managed to fix it
Can anyone give me suikoden 3 cheats that's inf hp, exp, all items. any suikoden 3 cheats related will do.
ICO Demo, SCUS-97159

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: 48CDF317
Comments (Patch includes): - Maximum Graphics Booster
                                         [No Blur-Effect and maxed out Game Sharpness]
                                      - No black Borders
                                      - No Shadow Effects
                                      - Characters RGB Values decently enhanced
                                      - Disable extra Light on Boy and Objects
                                      - Disable Boy-Dimming in dark Areas
                                      - World and Character main RGB fixed Values
                                      - Disable Post-Effect like the bright reddish Sky

Attached Files
.pnach   48CDF317.pnach (Size: 1,58 KB / Downloads: 431)
Hi, fellas!
This is my first post here (I just registered, actually... Laugh ).
I'm interested in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (USA version), and I'd like to have cheat that give me max amount of particular material after I pick it (or steal it, never mind).
I've seen that already exist similar cheat, but for items, not for materials.
I'd be very greatful if someone of you can make this cheat for me or provide me with link of it, if someone already have it.
Thank you in advance.
ICO, SCES-50760

Region: PAL (E)
CRC: 5C991F4E
                                       - No black Borders
                                       - No Shadow Effects

Attached Files
.pnach   5C991F4E.pnach (Size: 1,58 KB / Downloads: 743)
ICO, SCUS-97113

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: 6F8545DB
                                       - No black Borders
                                       - No Shadow Effects

Attached Files
.pnach   6F8545DB.pnach (Size: 1,58 KB / Downloads: 881)