patch=1,EE,E001082A,extended,001E64C8
patch=1,EE,201E6410,extended,00000000

Enemies Always Have 0 ATK During Battle

patch=1,EE,E001100A,extended,001E6B74
patch=1,EE,201E6B7C,extended,24020000

Thank you very much Happy
work like instant win I'm so happy!

Sponsored links

Hi guys, could you help me find the cheat codes of Valkirie Profile 2 Silmeria Italian version (SLES-54647)? I can't find them anywhere ... Thanks to whoever helps me.
WRC (should be non region dependent, but tested only on NTSC-U)
CRC=5838e074
Remove distant fog, if someone will find draw distance code it will be nice pair it with it. 
Code:
patch=1,EE,11008044,word,400002ff
You thought I was done? Oh hell no, i'm just getting started!!!!

I did not know the USA version of the codejunkies codes & saves database still existed outside the web archive, and thanks to that, I was able to secure a source of AC MAX codes to convert, one portion I provide today for those who do splinter cell game(s). Also I did test the patch file, and the codes do indeed work

Game Title: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (NTSC (U), SLUS-21137)
CRC: CFE85175
Comment: In this patch file, there's a section I labeled as Item Spawning Codes. Thing is, I got no clue if it just infinitely spawns the items in until the game crashes, or if its just a one-off spawn at the base of your feet when the level starts, or if there's a button you press to spawn them, the codejunkies page does not specify, so use those certain codes at your leisure
Author: OldMoldSnorter

Also, im surprised my Last patch file didnt get added to the front page, was kinda hoping for a tiny bit of fame for that

Attached Files
.pnach   CFE85175.pnach (Size: 14,29 KB / Downloads: 270)
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
Star 
Is this where requests go?  Man I have spent all day trying to figure out how to make my own pnach code documents for my ps2 games. I have searched the web for action replay max, code breaker, and gameshark. They are easily found all over the web and I am using OmniConvert and Pcsx2 cheat-converter. I have read and watched many tutorials following the steps very carefully with no success. I do have cheats enabled because Gradius 5 cheat codes do work. My two requests are:

Excl Devil Kings (NTSC-U) - B304172F  [all characters unlocked, infinite health, infinite fury]
Excl Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends (NTSC-U) - 96C20D6F  [infinite health]

I give up, I'm so frustrated. Can someone please help me out? Chances are you may need to test them out because I'm pretty sure I have converted action replay max, code breaker, and gameshark successfully only to find that pcsx2 isn't recognizing the codes in pnach form for these two games. I'm doing something wrong but I did get gradius 5 to work.
Never let it be said I half-ass my code conversion, because when I do it, I harvest ALL codes from codejunkies (so long as it exists). Sure there are other places, but....lately, their existence and the efficacy of their codes are few and far between. So here's two

Game Title: Devil Kings
CRC: B304172F
Comment: I use multiconverter paired with omniconvert to make my raws into patch files, and I get that "Master Enable" codes that usually were needed for the actual cheat device aren't needed for the pcsx2 emulator itself, but in these two, they converted into raws and didnt blank themselves out for some reason, so if you wish to use them with the M codes on, that's your thing, otherwise just uncomment them out and see if it still works regardless

Game Title: Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends
CRC: 96C20D6F
Comment: Again, has a Master code that converted to raw without being blanked out be default, so use it if you wish, or just uncomment it out and see if the patch file works regardless
Author: OldMoldSnorter

Attached Files
.pnach   B304172F.pnach (Size: 6,96 KB / Downloads: 401)
.pnach   96C20D6F.pnach (Size: 6,73 KB / Downloads: 352)
In the face of true and un-restrained awesomeness, let it belong to me and me alone, cuz I said so, and cuz I have the HAMS OF DOOM
(01-20-2021, 05:03 AM)Player_DPO Wrote: Chances are you may need to test them out because I'm pretty sure I have converted action replay max, code breaker, and gameshark successfully only to find that pcsx2 isn't recognizing the codes in pnach form for these two games. I'm doing something wrong but I did get gradius 5 to work.

In response to this portion, sometimes the codes you find online dont match the hardware it was for, or whatever conversion was done doesnt match whatever recorded format cheat converters use to translate into the right form of RAW. So depending on where you got them, they probably are bad codes. Take mine, they're better ones, and I guarantee they work or.....well I can't refund anyone money since I do this for free, nor can I give back time lost, so....if it dont work, you be S.O.L then lel (but not lel)
(01-20-2021, 09:15 PM)OldMoldSnorter Wrote: In response to this portion, sometimes the codes you find online dont match the hardware it was for, or whatever conversion was done doesnt match whatever recorded format cheat converters use to translate into the right form of RAW. So depending on where you got them, they probably are bad codes. Take mine, they're better ones, and I guarantee they work or.....well I can't refund anyone money since I do this for free, nor can I give back time lost, so....if it dont work, you be S.O.L then lel (but not lel)
@OldMoldSnorter
First of all, I am very grateful that you took the time to help me out. Secondly I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner because I worked today and had doubts anyone would take the time to go through that much trouble. I was surprised and excited to see you replied. I'm a very happy about this. Thank you very much. If the forum had no problem with it I wish I could make a donation to your paypal to show my appreciation.
I figured out my problem.
I added your pnach files to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\cheats\B304172F.pnach

and your codes were still not working, I was like what is wrong! So then I noticed this:
misc > show console:
Not found Cheats file:
Overall 0 Cheats loaded
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\B304172F.pnach

look at the two file directories, they're different ps2 cheat folder locations. No wonder why I couldn't get the codes to work. Argh! I feel retarded.
Game Title: Smackdown here comes the pain
CRC:9B85B093
I want someone to make one cheat work for me which is the ai is disabled cheat
the codes from codebreaker are
0E4F1F78 BCA99A80
DE986FA2 CCA99B86
0E4F1F78 BCA99A7E
DE986FA2 D0E99B86
thanks
I love HCTP.
Game Title: Legaia 2: Duel Saga SLES_508.91
Game CRC =D4E1AF5D
Hi, I need a code conversion for the Pal version of the game, these codes are for the NTSC version.
//no blur
patch=1,EE,205F6E80,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,202C0F04,extended,00000000
patch=1,EE,202A6040,extended,AE000060
Then I would like to add as codes, money, items, HP Infinite.

Game Title: Magna Carta Pal Ita:
SLES_539.49
CRC = E3B1855B
Infinite Items, Infinite Money, All Chi Max In battle or infinite Chi, All Materials Mission Blacksmith, Infinite Battle HP,Infinite EXP.
I hope it is possible.
Thx.Smile