Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(09-10-2021, 02:27 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: I have added the fifth Update and the Game slows down when i approach escaping steam from pipes.
But elsewhere i have 75 up to 100% Speed.Maybe someone else can test the Codes too and
reports back how the Codes work on his/her Computer.

The game slows down if played in "F9" rendering mode .. and if disabled, it works well! But mostly it slows down at the very beginning, I do not know how on the console .. I play on the emulator!

Sponsored links

(09-10-2021, 03:39 PM)Fedoz Wrote: The game slows down if you play in the render mode F9 .. and if you remove it, it plays well! But mostly slowing down at the very beginning, I don’t know how on the console .. I play on the emulator!

Yes, i think going along LONG Corridors slowing down the Game too but that has nothing to do with the Codes as far as i perceive.
I have added a single line code in order to disable the Noise Effect.
(09-10-2021, 04:47 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: I have added a single line code in order to disable the Noise Effect.

He was the fourth in a row, I keep your old codes, if I'm not mistaken
(09-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Fedoz Wrote: He was the fourth in a row, I keep your old codes, if I'm not mistaken

Yes it is.I was not 100% sure if it is working correctly.But i am quite sure now that it does.
Sorry then, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm testing the game in the emulator, without the code, the game works with 1920x1530 resolution at 100% speed, but with the code, I have to press F9 to work with the resolution 640x510 at 100% speed.

Here is a screenshot of what happens, the first one is left without the code, the second one with the code, both keeping the same resolution.

Edited: On ps4 the code works 100%.
Added new Code for Death by Degrees (NTSC) which removes all kind of extra Light on Nina Williams and from all other Characters.
Now the Characters true Skins and Shapes will be revealed.I don't think they have ever seen like that before.
(09-10-2021, 10:43 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Added new Code for Death by Degrees (NTSC) which removes all kind of extra Light on Nina Williams and from all other Characters.
Now the Characters true Skins and Shapes will be revealed.I don't think they have ever seen like that before.

No words, it was perfect, I want to thank you for these codes and the Manhunt 2 game codes, but I also want to ask you something, wouldn't you have the Blur/Post Processing removal code for Red Dead Revolver SLUS-20500? I found one here on the forum, but it gives an error when trying to insert it in the game's iso.
(09-10-2021, 10:43 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Added new Code for Death by Degrees (NTSC) which removes all kind of extra Light on Nina Williams and from all other Characters.

Thanks, looks great! Maori, help make invulnerability for the game Mystic Nights [SCKA-20055] codes do not work on the site "gamehacking" ..or rather it works, only endless ammo! This game is already (patched in English)
(09-11-2021, 10:46 AM)Fedoz Wrote: Thanks, looks great! Maori, help to make invulnerability for the game Mystic Nights [SCKA-20055] it weighs 201MB codes that do not work on the site "gamehacking" .. or rather it works, only endless ammo! This game is already (fixed in english) https://cdromance.com/ps2-iso/mystic-nig...h-patched/

Three Codes for Mystic Nights (NTSC-K) [SCKA-20055]:

// Infinite Health
// Mystic Nights (NTSC-K) [SCKA-20055]
// Game CRC: CDD36744
patch=1,EE,001f98f0,word,84c30012

// Pistol Ammunition not decreasing
patch=1,EE,001f7f90,word,24420000

// Pistol Spare Ammunition not decreasing