Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
No,they won't work...the cheats are for the FF12 USA not for FF12 Int.

Sponsored links

I'm also looking for the inf. hp/sp for Kanji, Naoto, Rise, Teddie for Persona 4 if anyone can help me with the codes. I've got the pnach already, but those 4 chars aren't in there.

Game info:
Disc ID = SLUS-21782
(IsoFS) Block 0x10: Primary partition info.
Initializing Elf: 8621084 bytes
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_217.82;1) CRC = DEDC3B71
Entry point = 0x00100008
Game = Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 4 (NTSC-U)
CDVD.KEY = 95,69,95,39,B5,44,05

If anyone can and want to help me with these codes much obliged!! xD
StriFe79,look in this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...re?page=51

there's code for the inf. hp/sp for Kanji, Naoto, Rise, Teddie.
Mobo: BIOSTAR TH67+
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz
RAM: G-Skill(Ripjaws-X) 4GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800
VGA: Sapphire ARCTIC COOLING HD 5670 1GB
Bagus thanks a lot Smile I overlooked that page when I searched for it Wacko so my bad for requesting something that was already there Smile Though I've looked for Persona 3 Inf. hp/sp & never tired cheats for my version of the game, though no response to it yet and I can't seem to find anything for it. Also do u know what the difference is between Persona 3 & Persona 3 FES?? I thought they were exactly the same, since u mostly see Persona 3 FES heh. If It's not too much to ask ofcourse Smile Look one page back for the info about my game Smile
the difference are
Persona 3 main character alive but in Persona 3 FES we can play 2 game:
play from begining(Persona 3) and Continued Story from Persona 3(in Persona 3 FES the main character is Aigis but the main character from Persona 3 dead)
Mobo: BIOSTAR TH67+
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz
RAM: G-Skill(Ripjaws-X) 4GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800
VGA: Sapphire ARCTIC COOLING HD 5670 1GB
Hmmm I've read somewhere that Naoto from Persona 4 is the Protagonist from Persona 3 heh Smile But ok thanks for the heads up ^^
Hereby I give u folks the cheatcodes I collected from the internet and multiple fora. I didn't created these cheats, but I thought perhaps for others that want to have it.

It's for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 PAL (SLES 550.18 (E)) [8A557EE5]

The Following Cheats are in there and as far they're working for me:

gametitle=Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 [SLES 55018] (E) [8A557EE5]
comment=None

[Character Codes]
Main Character Infinite/Max HP & MP (9999)
Support Character Infinite/Max HP & MP (9999)
Max Academics
Max Charm
Max Courage

[Misc Codes]
S-Link won't reverse
Great Condition + Never Tired

It might be that u won't see the menu, so before u want to use these cheats save your game with the save state, then the game still works and it'll recognize the cheats.
Hello all,

This is my first post so allow me to get right to the point.

I have been looking for preloaded cheats i.e. GameShark, Code Breaker and so on for the (presumably) European version of Persona 4.

I can run the game fine (with bugs) on PCSX2 but I cannot locate any codes or such to use for the game. I have been using ArtMoney and such to get most values for the game hacked e.g. health, spirit and money, but I'm looking for the more complicated values such as experience and social link values. the Item and weapon/defense items would be great too.

The only cheats I've been able to find have been for the (SLUS 21782) US version of the game so they don't work for me.

I have heard of using pnach files and such but as I'm new to using PCSX2 I do not know how to load/use them or if there are any for the game but if there are then could everyone please post them up for use?

Sorry for the long post but I didn't want to double post if I could help it.

EDIT: Oh if the above is unattainable then is there a way to use ArtMoney or some other cheat engine to find these unknown values like Experience or the Social Links without using pnaches?

If you need the CD KEY to help then it's: 6A 71 D1 96 57 8D 52 47 25 CA 43 13 44 15 9A 48 66 3B 7A DA SLES_554.74. The CRC is 117D1977

Thanks all! Biggrin
find the raw money code and use hexmath to convert all the rest of them (you need one code for both for that to work) you can look at my messages previously for an example using FFX PAL-E and NTSC U/C
Only Persona 4 cheats I've got are for the SLUS 217.82 and they work for me, what u can try is look at the forums at http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb and ask or search for them there. That's the place I've got my Persona 3 PAL Cheats from Smile