Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Hi guys im a nub at this and am wondering is someone can right me up a nice patch for FFXII? Up gil, hp and more if possible! Also if you give me a link to a file what do i do with it? Do i just extract it to the patch folder and all is good? Like i said im very new to this! If anyone is willing to help it will be greatly appreciated!!

Sponsored links

just search, there are allot of patches for ff12.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Yeah i found some but what do you do with them once you get them?
I have also read it has to be the same version number as the game your using if so how do i find out what version mine is??
hi evryone i have a request for Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria [NTSC]
would be nice if u could do some exp cheat and money cheat if possible.
Thanx in advance
(02-12-2011, 06:19 PM)Thalos Wrote: hi evryone i have a request for Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria [NTSC]
would be nice if u could do some exp cheat and money cheat if possible.
Thanx in advance

You can find here, post #727 by Grave
I also have a request.

Since swapping discs for Monster Rancher 4 is impossible, would someone be kind enough to make a 'full book' patch?
Im at my wits end here trying to get any code working for the PAL version of Suikoden V SLES 54087 (E857CCF8). Ive never had many problems getting codes to work before but now I cant get a single code to work, save for Maestros Skip FMV code. Ive searched everywhere I could for codes and info on this, but I havent found a thing thats worked. Joe Camel posted the same issue a year ago but no one appeared to help him out.

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated, its killing me that I have to ask for help and cant figure this out on my own. All I really want is a potch and exp modifier, maybe some SP too.
@ shadow2910 thx ^^
and damn either iam blind or damn blind... or too stupid to use the forum search right at the moment

iam looking for Tales of abyss [NTSC] cheats like

fast exp (x8 or anything like that)

and yeah any cheat that sounds like fun in that game ^^ thanks in advance =)

Ive lookes everywhere and cant find what i need.. If it is at all possible i need a patch for FFXII U.S version 0779fbdb I only want max gil and max hp.. I have got one and i think it has max license points and everytime i try to view my license the game freezes.. So anything but that would be great...THNX
Help, i use both of these codes and my pcsx2 freezes each time i use my LP

//comment=Max LP Gained (After Battle)
patch=1,EE,202EC6BC,word,00000000

//comment=Max Exp Gained (After Battle)
patch=1,EE,202EC698,word,00000000