Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Quote:Hey all, I'm looking for code to add a Candle of Life to my inventory in FFX PAL-E (SCES_504.90)
I guess it would be much easier to just edit your save file with FFX adding the item:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...ave-Editor
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Guys Can anyone help me with
God Of War 2 SCUS_974.81
there's any code exist for this game?
i'm just new at this plus i don't even know how to make these cheat codes work?
(07-01-2010, 08:23 AM)Bositman Wrote:
Quote:Hey all, I'm looking for code to add a Candle of Life to my inventory in FFX PAL-E (SCES_504.90)
I guess it would be much easier to just edit your save file with FFX adding the item:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...ave-Editor

Alright, I'll give it a shot. I'd still like to get the cheat if someone's willing to do it. My guess is that the codes follow a pattern based on the slot number, but that's only a loose theory.

In any case, thanks for the info. Smile
Final Fantasy X Cheats Patch
AMD FX-4100 Zambezi @ 4.0GHz, 2x SLI Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
I got the item codes via Action Replay Max. Smile

Since my cheat list is beginning to grow so tremendously huge, I've decided to make an entire thread dedicated to continuing it's growth. To find my very large Final Fantasy X (PAL-E) cheat patch, go here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Final-Fan...ompilation
AMD FX-4100 Zambezi @ 4.0GHz, 2x SLI Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
request for Naruto Shippuden ultimate Ninja 5......
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make a patch for Persona 4 [NTSC-U] please.

Thanks in Advance,

Bleak
(07-05-2010, 12:15 AM)bleak101 Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make a patch for Persona 4 [NTSC-U] please.

Thanks in Advance,

Bleak

You mean like the one in this post, or several other posts? Search a little next time. There's a search bar at the top right of the forum page. Smile

Also, I even re-posted the file here for you. Smile

(02-21-2010, 06:28 PM)gatsu99 Wrote: a new patch

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner [SLUS 21431] (U) [BD9EAA7A]

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne (J) [SCAJ 20015] [D60DA6D4]

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 [SLUS 21782] (U) [DEDC3B71]

Front Mission 4 (J) [SLUS 20888] [EB3AC800]

Attached Files
.rar   DEDC3B71.rar (Size: 2,17 KB / Downloads: 1.218)
That patch doesn't work for me, keeps crashing it. Sad
(07-01-2010, 12:04 PM)tabitha Wrote: Guys Can anyone help me with
God Of War 2 SCUS_974.81
there's any code exist for this game?
i'm just new at this plus i don't even know how to make these cheat codes work?

Hey guys what about me?
Hm, well that's annoying. Tongue

My only suggestions are to find another patch (I believe there's another one on here somewhere) or turn off all the codes, try it, then turn the ones you actually want to use on one by one and keep testing them until it crashes, so that we can figure out where it's going wrong.